Nails Inc TSV 19/9/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am going to guess £22.98 (+ £3.95 p&p). Would have said more but they have other sets at £25-30 so I think they will undercut them?

Tsv Price is £24.96. Its also going to be on Auto delivery

Last edited:
Nails Inc 7 Piece The Statement Collection
Item Number: 204507
QVC Price: £30.00
Today's Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £3.95

Auto Delivery collection contains:
1 x Conduit Street (10ml) - new and created especially for QVC - a blue, red and silver fine glitter polish which offers full coverage or can be worn over a darker shade
1 x Kabaret (10ml) - a deep metallic navy (a core Nails Inc shade)
1 x Pelham Street (10ml) - new and created especially for QVC - a gunmetal grey liquid metallic
1 x Porchester Square (10ml) - a classic nude (core Nails Inc shade)
1 x Snow Hill (10ml) - new and created especially for QVC - a silver metallic snowflake effect
1 x Bloomsbury Street (10ml) - new and created especially for QVC - a red, pink, green and blue chunky Pop Art effect to be worn over a similar shade base colour
1 x Pimlico (10ml) - new and created especially for QVC - a deep metallic cerise pink/red

Last edited:
Well I have broken my no buying TSV's new years resolution and ordered this on auto delivery as well.
I can only hope this time my order arrives. My last order the Leighton Denny birthday nail file ordered on 15th August has still to arrive.
I have sent the non delivery letter back to Q and E mailed them to say I still haven't got it. But there is no sign of either a refund or a nail file. I know it came to under £25.00 but it is the principle that counts. Where is the convenience in having to run around after them posting letter's I have had to pay the postage on then phoning and emailing them for over 3 weeks.

Ordered on Auto Delivery and can't wait to try the Galaxy, Fibre Optic etc :)

Doesn't the red in the TSV and the red in the AD look virtually identical? A little disappointing, especially since I have several Nails Inc bottles in this red (going slightly towards orange) which you really can't tell a difference between already. Otherwise I love it :)

The TSV colours & the second drop ones look almost the same to me

I thought the same. A metallic blue, a bright red, a neutral, a foil/metal, a silvery overcoat and two spotty dotty ones. A shame they couldn't have had a bit more variety, especially with the first 3 or 4.

I have still gone for the AD though! :blush:

Wow super fast delivery! Mine arrived this morning :) The red is nicer in real life than on the TV. I love all the special effects. Also the "purple", which to me looked totally blue on TV but they kept referring to it as purple, really is a purple and not a blue (just in case someone else also thought it looked blue on TV too).

Very pretty colours and I'm really happy with it!

Mine arrive this morning as well and I love it. I am so glad that I broke my TSV embargo and ordered it.
I have spent the afternoon playing with the colours over my RCM, which makes it so much easier to take the glitter polishes off.
I think they are much better than on the T.V.
I can't wait for the auto delivery now, a nice Christmas present for me.

Latest posts

Back