Loving The Lounge

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sally from Nebraska

Registered Shopper
Hi, all. I am LOVING The Lounge. I started watching it when it was part of gems.tv, before all was combined for gemporia.com. I like the informality and the interaction with the hosts/presenters, not to mention the rock-bottom prices on the select, last-of-stock pieces. I worship the brain-child behind The Lounge's creation. KUDOS TGGC!!!

Sally From Nebraska (USA)

407043_10150579684748198_257460295_n.jpg

I find it very bland and never surprised at the end of each hour to see very little appears to have been sold, I'm surprised it covers it's minimal overhead.

They should have made it exactly how the original 'online only' Rocks TV was with a chat room that encouraged conversation between viewers, in turn keeping you watching.

Also, they bang on about making offers for items, but I've yet to ever see them go close to what anyone wants to pay for anything.

I've lost out on quite a few items I've tried for. I'm a pretty quick clicker but for some reason, I get beaten out. I'm thinking that maybe there is some time lag in the broadcast and those in England are able to nail the prize quicker. All I know is that more times than not people are beating my arse to the finish line.

Well, "Sally" didn't last very long.

Probably some poor Gemporia staffer

I hate The Lounge - almost as much as the dreaded Diamond Room and rarely watch any of it. It's slow, boring, really a pedestrian effort, and no 'buzz' to it. And as many items are only the last of stock/small quantities, are they ones sent back for some reason?
I find it very bland and never surprised at the end of each hour to see very little appears to have been sold, I'm surprised it covers it's minimal overhead.

They should have made it exactly how the original 'online only' Rocks TV was with a chat room that encouraged conversation between viewers, in turn keeping you watching.

Also, they bang on about making offers for items, but I've yet to ever see them go close to what anyone wants to pay for anything.

Latest posts

Back