Jackie Kabler on Wycliffe

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jackie Kabler on Wycliffe

I recorded a Wycliffe on Tuesday afternoon of this week ("Old Crimes, New Times") and spotted Jackie Kabler in a bit part as a journalist asking Wycliffe, the main character, questions about the crime du jour. Her voice is what caught my attention. In much of the 2 minute scene the back of her head is all that you see and then there is a front view. Short blonde hair, looks pretty much the same, just a bit younger. She is listed in the credits.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Oh good spot! I like recognising actors in bit parts before they were better known, mind you it always prompts "it isn't!" "it is!" arguments until the credits roll. I wonder whether JK still acts, Sara Griffiths managed to combine the two jobs. Maybe all QVC presenters wish they'd made it as actors?

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Shes been a journalist for years, working for GMTV, so i guess having her playing a journalist, on a show kinda makes sense, Actress she isnt

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Deep down I think they all hanker to act but we all spot their insincere moments on Q so that's perhaps why their acting careers never flourished?