calling kipling fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May

Registered Shopper
i have a syro which is a good size but im thinking which would be a slightly bigger bag? one that you cant live without atm..many thanks in advance

The adomma is my all-time favourite Kipling, I have it in several colours. Personally I'd consider it to be a medium size and find it just right for my normal everyday stuff that I cart around. It's a similar size to the defea but isn't as deep, so doesn't seem so holdall-like to me.

What style are you looking for May - a shoulder/cross body or more of a handbag style with grab handles? My name is Scout and I'm a Kiplingaholic, so I have rather too many from which to select suggestions!

I use the Adomma as my cinema 'smuggling' bag.

I can fit a couple of 500ml bottles of drink plus a big bag of popcorn and a packet of Revels in there as well as my purse etc... saves me a fortune.

i cant live without my amberley or my ginowan.i suppose i may put my rose in there as well - but i like big bags.

i also really like the last tsv sorry cant remember the name...but i think thats more about the colour i chose it in and its smart enough to use for work.

I love the Reth. If you like the layout of the Syro with both front and back compartments/pockets then you will like the Reth. It is deceptively bigger than the syro, you can fit more in it and I like the fact that it can be worn on the shoulder and cross body.

I have the Adomma in black, it's surprising what you can get in it, I love it. :nod:

thankyou everybody that is a great help...id love a bag a bit bigger than the syro...Mmmmfood for thought...the adommas looking tempting...ive had a copuple of reths...i love the defea...might have another when new colours come out...i like the cross body ones Scout...the alvar looks great ...gawd whats a woman to do:happy:

i had a defea and really like it but i sold it as it drove me mad that i couldnt get the shorter handles over my shoulder,i'm now lead to believe that *cured* that by bringing out the latona.that was a tsv but i send mine back as i didnt like the colour and always hoped it would come back in better colours but it hasnt.Someone also told me the newer defea's will go over the shoulder but until i see one in the flesh to try i'm not going to buy another one.

i know its got the attached shoulder strap if you want 9I never like them) but does your defea go over your shoulder using the shorter handle? Mine was a really early one so I'm hoping they've improved it by doing that...

I've bought and sold Kipling bags as I outgrew them, but the one I've come back to time and again is my old Kipling Europa, because it's not massive but holds tons of stuff and I like the pockets. I've got it in 4 colours. Sadly they don't do it any more except in the States but the new Gabbie is almost the same, just hasn't got as many pockets so I'm just waiting till they get a red one. The price is about £45 PLUS P&P, bringing it up to a shade under £50.

I have two favourites, the Defea & the Adomma, both of which I have in a few colours. I don't have a problem with using the Defea as a shoulder bag, even my early ones with the short handles. Perhaps I have weird shoulders.

I have two favourites, the Defea & the Adomma, both of which I have in a few colours. I don't have a problem with using the Defea as a shoulder bag, even my early ones with the short handles. Perhaps I have weird shoulders.

I already have the Defea which I love. But when I go on holiday it's a little to small to get all my bits in hairdryer, tongs, makeup, skincare etc. How much bigger is the Adomma compared to the Defea?

im thinking my next purchase will be an erasto.or ernie (?)
trying to hard not to buy one though and hang out for the upcoming tsv.
ive recently sold a handful of mine on ebay and its burning a hole in my kipling pocket!!

Latest posts

Back