L'Occitane/Beauty Day OTO's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Found this L'Occitane OTO. Hopefully they will have other OTO's from different shows during Beauty Day.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227143

L'Occitane Hand Cream Gift Box Duo
One Time Only Price £29.94
QVC Price £36.00
Item Number 227143
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Look after your hands and enjoy the fragrant aromas of this delectable trio of L'Occitane hand creams, perfect as a gift or a treat for yourself! The set contains two Cherry Blossom hand creams (30ml), two Honey Lemon hand creams (30ml) and two Rose Velvet hand creams (30ml). The hand creams come in two gift boxes with one of each scent in each box. The creams help to moisturise and protect your hands while providing a fresh and fruity fragrance.

Found this L'Occitane OTO. Hopefully they will have other OTO's from different shows during Beauty Day.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227143

L'Occitane Hand Cream Gift Box Duo
One Time Only Price £29.94
QVC Price £36.00
Item Number 227143
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Look after your hands and enjoy the fragrant aromas of this delectable trio of L'Occitane hand creams, perfect as a gift or a treat for yourself! The set contains two Cherry Blossom hand creams (30ml), two Honey Lemon hand creams (30ml) and two Rose Velvet hand creams (30ml). The hand creams come in two gift boxes with one of each scent in each box. The creams help to moisturise and protect your hands while providing a fresh and fruity fragrance.

Looks like a nice set, pity it didnt have the shea butter one in it.
The tubes retail at £7 each so good value

Thanks for the heads up - have 3 sisters and a Mum - have ordered 2 sets - great for Xmas

Elemis Classic Voyager
One Time Only Price £51.78
QVC Price £62.25
Item Number 226804
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Pamper your skin with this Classic Voyager collection from Elemis. It includes Pro-Collagen Marine cream (15ml), Pro-Collagen Oxygenating night cream (15ml), Sensitive Cleansing wash (50ml) and Gentle Rose exfoliator (15ml). You'll also get Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift mask (15ml), Pro-Collagen hand and nail cream (20ml), Wild Lavender shower gel (50ml), Skin Nourishing Milk bath (60ml), Devils Mint body scrub (20ml) and Instant Refreshing gel (20ml). The collection comes with a handy silver-tone travel case.

Would love the shower gel but not sure about the body lotion.

If it was 2 shower gel I would definately get it.

Marzy you just need to be patient :D

If you like Verbena,BB,you'll love the body lotion,I'm sure.I got a prezzie of Verbena stuff a few years ago :1:
I'm not crazy about it tbh,I much preferred their Sweet Lemon which was sadly discontinued.
BTW I'd love to see those oto hand creams on ez pays as I'm going out for a meal with my hubby soon & I'm scared I'll miss such a good bargain :1:

If you like Verbena,BB,you'll love the body lotion,I'm sure.I got a prezzie of Verbena stuff a few years ago :1:
I'm not crazy about it tbh,I much preferred their Sweet Lemon which was sadly discontinued.
BTW I'd love to see those oto hand creams on ez pays as I'm going out for a meal with my hubby soon & I'm scared I'll miss such a good bargain :1:

Will you stop encouraging me :D its not like I need much encouragement.
I do really like the verbena shower gel, its one of my favourite Loccitane items after the almond oil and the shea butter hand cream.

No sign of TSV selling out yet so as long as you dont stay out too late you should be ok :D
I am thinking about getting them.

I am away to sort out my stash - that might stop me buying :33:

Will you stop encouraging me :D its not like I need much encouragement.
I do really like the verbena shower gel, its one of my favourite Loccitane items after the almond oil and the shea butter hand cream.

No sign of TSV selling out yet so as long as you dont stay out too late you should be ok :D
I am thinking about getting them.

I am away to sort out my stash - that might stop me buying :33:

Aw sorry,BB :54:
Yep,you're right,the tsv won't sell out yet so I can go out without worrying.
I won't be long though,just in case :1:

Latest posts

Back