Kipling by Helena Christensen - 15th Sep

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Amazon do brilliant prices for Kipling. Case in point are their Lightening Deals. I bought a new season Practi-Cool in Natural Snake in today's LD for £20!!!!!! It was £34.99 (Full price is £74.50 on Amazon). Used a 20% discount code GRABFASH and noticed it was applied to the full price, which is how I ended up paying £20 for it.

Oh and free Super Saver delivery too.

It's always worth hanging on in there and wait for Amazon to price crash a new Kipling collection, which usually happens about 4-6 weeks after launch. The Lightening Deals are effecting those price crashes much earlier.

I never buy Kipling from QVC other than a TSV. It's always full priced and hefty p&p. Case in point was a few weeks when QVC were selling the Erine in Cafe Latte for £65 plus p&p. Amazon were selling the very same bag the very same day for £25 plus free Super Saver delivery. Go figure!

If I am desperately keen for a new collection bag (I have bought one of the Helena bags) I go to rtherapyclothing.co.uk.

Always 10% off on new collections and free delivery. Service is always reliable and excellent.

I agree that Kipling prices are going up, up, up. For that reason I stick mostly with Amazon for Kipling due to their amazing prices. Amazon are still making a profit so it makes me wonder about the mark up which must be massive. I also agree that some if the designs and colours are a bit dull. I remember back in the day when many of the prints were really eye catching and quirky. Today, many of the designs and prints are more "mainstream", probably to attract a wider audience I suppose. However it is a brand that has wide appeal and not every design will appeal to everyone. We'd all be boring if we liked the same thing. In any event, if a collection doesn't grab you, there is always another one in 3 months time as Kipling release 4 collections a year.

I have been buying Kipling bags for around 18 years and still love them.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

thankyoufor that....i love all the kipling shops online....Getmethatbag are really quick free delivery and very reasonable on new seasons too ....wow thats a long time to be buying your bags....i can imagine i will buy thmn for years too :heart:

There's a Gabbie in Wednesday's Lightning Deals ay 12.59pm if anyone's around online at that time to check out the price & which colour(s) :up:

Hi, Janey, many thanks .................I've just 'bagged' myself a Gabbie in Black.......... for £19.67 with free Super Saver Delivery......thanks again,x

Amazon do brilliant prices for Kipling. Case in point are their Lightening Deals. I bought a new season Practi-Cool in Natural Snake in today's LD for £20!!!!!! It was £34.99 (Full price is £74.50 on Amazon). Used a 20% discount code GRABFASH and noticed it was applied to the full price, which is how I ended up paying £20 for it.

Oh and free Super Saver delivery too.

It's always worth hanging on in there and wait for Amazon to price crash a new Kipling collection, which usually happens about 4-6 weeks after launch. The Lightening Deals are effecting those price crashes much earlier.

I never buy Kipling from QVC other than a TSV. It's always full priced and hefty p&p. Case in point was a few weeks when QVC were selling the Erine in Cafe Latte for £65 plus p&p. Amazon were selling the very same bag the very same day for £25 plus free Super Saver delivery. Go figure!

If I am desperately keen for a new collection bag (I have bought one of the Helena bags) I go to rtherapyclothing.co.uk. Always 10% off on new collections and free delivery. Service is always reliable and excellent.

I agree that Kipling prices are going up, up, up. For that reason I stick mostly with Amazon for Kipling due to their amazing prices. Amazon are still making a profit so it makes me wonder about the mark up which must be massive. I also agree that some if the designs and colours are a bit dull. I remember back in the day when many of the prints were really eye catching and quirky. Today, many of the designs and prints are more "mainstream", probably to attract a wider audience I suppose. However it is a brand that has wide appeal and not every design will appeal to everyone. We'd all be boring if we liked the same thing. In any event, if a collection doesn't grab you, there is always another one in 3 months time as Kipling release 4 collections a year.

I have been buying Kipling bags for around 18 years and still love them.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Hi, Flamenco, many thanks for this.............applying the promo code you mentioned, I've 'bagged' a Black Gabbie for £19.67..........I have never looked at the Daily Deals before,so, thanks again x

love rtherapy and getmethatbag...for quick and attentive service...waiting for new colours to chose my bigger bag ...this forum is great for all these tips..:up:

I was on at 13.01 and it was 100% claimed!

Hi, Weathergirl, I went on at 13.00 and it showed a request for waitlist which I accepted.....kept an eagle eye on it and it became available giving me 15mins or so to buy.....which I did immediately. I think it was sheer luck being there at the right time - I certainly didn't expect to be in with a chance x

Hi Janey & Kafflinka. I bet they don't have many as every kipling they have had all week has sold out in seconds. Shame as I had been interested in the Gabbie

Snap! I went on at the same time...went on waitlist but I was 19th so didn't get one.

I wonder just how many they actually had in the deal?

Hi, Janey, I'm wondering how do you work out where you are on the waitlist 'cos I'm not very clued up on all this (which explains why I think I was just plain lucky.......but, thanks to you and Weathergirl, I wouldn't have known about it x

Hi, Weathergirl, saw your post just after I had replied to Janey.......... I 'type' 1 finger at a time (haha) so by the time I've posted I'm 'behind time'!!! Many thanks once again x

Helena Chritensen....NOT Chrisitiensen kipling show

Height of rudeness ...they keep pronouncing Helena's name wrong....:taphead::doh:

According to something l read recently, she's a friend of Basso, models for him and wears his furs. Much as l love Kipling, she won't be getting any of my money.

The HC range is nothing special although it has sold out.The thing I don't like is that Kate ( Duchess of Cambridge) & baby George being presented as Kipling monkeys.Let K present their own Royal family as monkeys ( don't thinks so but they are not as well known or should we say sorry don't bring in as much cash ? I am a great Kipling buyer but this has left me thinking?

According to something l read recently:mysmilie_848:, she's a friend of Basso, models for him and wears his furs. Much as l love Kipling, she won't be getting any of my money.

oh dear thats not good...i hate the thought of animals suffering without it even being for fashion ...that's such an emotive subject...well the bags are leather too ....furs ....no thankyou

oh dear thats not good...i hate the thought of animals suffering without it even being for fashion ...that's such an emotive subject...well the bags are leather too ....furs ....no thankyou

Can't find the original article I read now, but found this one, which states "Basso was taking a break from the frantic setup of his spanking new fur salon, which opens this week at 765 Madison Avenue, between 65th and 66th streets, with an invitation-only opening party; confirmed guests include Patti LaBelle, Joan Collins and son, model Helena Christensen . . . . . ."

http://observer.com/2003/11/he-pelted-liza-meet-the-furrier-dennis-basso-quite-profundo/

That's enough for me, I shan't buy anthing that Helena Christensen produces or anything she models from now on. I think I'll send an email to her agency too, so the vile man's friends start realising they're being damaged by their association with him. From little acorns . . . .

The HC range is nothing special although it has sold out.The thing I don't like is that Kate ( Duchess of Cambridge) & baby George being presented as Kipling monkeys.Let K present their own Royal family as monkeys ( don't thinks so but they are not as well known or should we say sorry don't bring in as much cash ? I am a great Kipling buyer but this has left me thinking?

Personally I can't stand the royals and would abolish the monarchy, so I think the monkeys are the perfect representation!

I didnt think they were anything special - the only one I vaguely liked was the lace print.i know the monkeys are not to everyones taste but to me a kipling bag isnt a kipling unless its got some sort of monkey charm.....whether you take it off or not.I couldnt see any monkeys on the HC bigger bags so i think thats a bit wrong to begin with...unless i just couldnt see them.

Latest posts

Back