Decleor Neroli Oil - a question....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snuggs

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone

The Neroli oil I ordered from QVC arrived today (way too big a box containing this small yellow box containing the oil, what a waste!) and I'm just wondering how best to use it. I mean how do you get 2 drops to come out of the bottle when there is no dropper included??

Have had a sniff of it and it's very much like LE Superskin Concentrate so when I've finished this bottle I think I'll stick to LE.

If you use Neroli, how much of it do you use?

Many thanks xxx

Hi everyone

The Neroli oil I ordered from QVC arrived today (way too big a box containing this small yellow box containing the oil, what a waste!) and I'm just wondering how best to use it. I mean how do you get 2 drops to come out of the bottle when there is no dropper included??

Have had a sniff of it and it's very much like LE Superskin Concentrate so when I've finished this bottle I think I'll stick to LE.

If you use Neroli, how much of it do you use?

Many thanks xxx

From watching the demonstrations, I thought they got the 2-3 drops by putting their fingers over the top of the bottle. Then tipping a drop (with finger still over the opening) on to 2 or 3 of fingers, before rubbing them together with the fingers on the other hand to warm the oil up. Clumsily said but I hope that makes sense! Hopefully someone more eloquent will be along soon!!

Thats about right Cupcake, but i think you will need a few more drops - or at least i do!!!?? Have neer tried the LE one but if you think its similat, then its better value for money so might give it ago next time. Let us know how the 2 compare.

From watching the demonstrations, I thought they got the 2-3 drops by putting their fingers over the top of the bottle. Then tipping a drop (with finger still over the opening) on to 2 or 3 of fingers, before rubbing them together with the fingers on the other hand to warm the oil up. Clumsily said but I hope that makes sense! Hopefully someone more eloquent will be along soon!!

Makes sense to me CC, that is exactly what I do, I use 3 drops, find 2 isn't enough.

For me it depends on which size bottle i have, if its the 2.5ml or 5ml then 2/3 is generally ok, but with the full size ones i need more!!

For me it depends on which size bottle i have, if its the 2.5ml or 5ml then 2/3 is generally ok, but with the full size ones i need more!!

That is a good point as the hole on the full size bottle is smaller than the mini sizes!!

It helps to put the oil on a damp face.
Tip the bottle on end of 4 fingers,rub oiled fingers into fingers of other hand and then pat the oil onto damp face,goes on much easier and goes further
glitteryourwayd5c260f0on2-1.gif

Def got to put it on damp face, i get better results when i whack it on straight out of the shower without having dried my face :32:

Thanks so much everyone for your advice and tips. I don't know why I thought there would be a dropper on the bottle, I think reading about using 2 or 3 drops I just presumed one would be included, feel kind of daft now. The damp face tip is brilliant as I was going to use it after spritzing with the LE skin tonic hopefully that will work.

NIKKID I'll report back on how to two compare, no probs :1:

Am Decleor trained (only on their facials not their body treatments) and they advise 3 drops and tap them over the face, then put your moisturiser on top (this turbo charges your moisturiser).

Using more than 3 drops won't make any difference (so im told).

Use the oil in the morning and the balm at night (but you don't need to put a moisturiser over the top of the balm). The matching balm for the Neroli oil is Balm Essential.

Hope this helps:1: H x

Am Decleor trained (only on their facials not their body treatments) and they advise 3 drops and tap them over the face, then put your moisturiser on top (this turbo charges your moisturiser).

Using more than 3 drops won't make any difference (so im told).

Use the oil in the morning and the balm at night (but you don't need to put a moisturiser over the top of the balm). The matching balm for the Neroli oil is Balm Essential.

Hope this helps:1: H x

Thanks very much for the info Beauty Sleuth :1:

Which oil is best if your prone to monthly break outs ?
I have the Rose and the Neroli and i use the hydra floral but am still getting monthly break outs on my chin.:22:

Which oil is best if your prone to monthly break outs ?
I have the Rose and the Neroli and i use the hydra floral but am still getting monthly break outs on my chin.:22:

Rose D'orient is great for sensitive / reactive skin and the Neroli for all skin types that needs a bit of a boost, giving radiance.

If your skin is oily during your breakouts then Ylang Ylang is a good one to try as it regulates the subum (oil) and purifies your skin.

You could maybe try and get a sample of the ylang ylang and just use it over the areas that tend to break out. That way you still get to use the other oils you have and not waste them.

Oh Beauty Sleuth, you'll be sorry you mentioned here that you're Decleor trained!!! :LS:

But may I take advantage? I have mature (wrong side of 40) but oily congested skin. I have been buying Decleor samples from Ebay and have had great results with the Ylang Ylang Oil and Balm and have been trying both the Hydra Floral fluid and the Purite matte moisturisers, both of which are lovely.

My question is which moisturiser would be best for me to use on a permanent basis when these samples run out?

Oh Beauty Sleuth, you'll be sorry you mentioned here that you're Decleor trained!!! :LS:

But may I take advantage? I have mature (wrong side of 40) but oily congested skin. I have been buying Decleor samples from Ebay and have had great results with the Ylang Ylang Oil and Balm and have been trying both the Hydra Floral fluid and the Purite matte moisturisers, both of which are lovely.

My question is which moisturiser would be best for me to use on a permanent basis when these samples run out?

Hmmm, I would also look at your whole routine - cleanser, toner, exfoliator

Cleanser - Gel Demaquillant - cleansing gel

Toner - matifying lotion

Exfoliator- Phytopeel as an exfoliator is good, with oily skin you use it once a week, apply in a thin layer, let it dry slightly and supporting the skin gently rub it off.

The Aroma Purete is good as it won't block pores - personally I think that it's good to change moisturisers occasionally as your skin changes during the seasons (mine will get drier now that the central heating will be on more).

The mask to go with this is the Aroma Purete instant purifying mask.

I like to try different things and you can always slot in your other brands with your Decleor products and find what works for you.

Hope this helps Starlight :1:

I never thought I'd put oils on my face, but I have to say I love the Decleor oils.

Latest posts

Back