Aurora Friendship Bracelet TSV 16/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aurora Multi Dainty Crystal Ring

This is a new item. It was there yesterday on the site with all colours and sizes. Was about to order it today, when it came up Sold out. Any ideas?

I bought this when it wasn't a TSV and QVC have refunded me the difference as it's now a TSV - I thought that was quite good of them. It's excellent and very good quality by the way.

Aurora Multi Dainty Crystal Ring

This is a new item. It was there yesterday on the site with all colours and sizes. Was about to order it today, when it came up Sold out. Any ideas?

Available now. Thank you.xx

I like the solitaire pendant and the bracelet but I`m being good and resisting temptation.

just seen a couple of rings which look stylish.

The guest works well with Alison K - a nice relaxed show which for me means I'm more tempted to buy than I would be from a hard-sell Debbie Flint-type show.

I am impressed with the quality of the make and I have seen their prices on the house of fraser site and they are quite good at QVC (at the moment! order now before they hike it all up like they have done with every other brand that becomes popular lol)
I am a bit worried about the bracelet switching round but I have ordered the rose gold/peach version to match the ring I am about to return and re-order(tis a tad too small but is lovely) and the pendant I ordered a few days ago. I really like this series, the colours are gorgeous. I got the matching rings in the rhodium and rose gold last week. they are really comfortable to wear and the colours of the Swarovski are really good. I am returning both but I will def be re-ordering the rose gold at some point
I also ordered the a couple of other rings as soon as they came up on the site a few days ago. in the blue and the pink
www.qvcuk.com/Aurora-Multi-Crystal-...c=302340-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-302340
www.qvcuk.com/Aurora-Wrap-Around-Cr...=302126-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-12-_-302126

I have never tried this range but think this is really pretty- and my favourite colour and shade of blue- I ordered it to go next to my pandora bracelet which has a couple of cz charms in the same blue shade.

Treating myself to the "dainty" ring in yellow gold. I wish they did the 3 stone drop earrings in smaller stones to match though.

The guest is rather posh! I bought the pear shaped ring with the blue stone. Not sure if its really me....but I was swayed by the sparkle!

Help please. Does anyone have Aurora's website. Can't find it anywhere. I keep on getting the company in Orkney but it's not the same one. Looked up businesses in Hatton Garden, not listed.

Help please. Does anyone have Aurora's website. Can't find it anywhere. I keep on getting the company in Orkney but it's not the same one. Looked up businesses in Hatton Garden, not listed.

Don't think they have a website.

I was going to resist but have gone for the grey.I have looked at this range before & it looks well priced for the style, compared with the likes of Bibbi Bijoux & the guest gives a more upmarket feel not like Mrs Essex.

I havent been able to find a website either but i did find their range being sold on the house of fraser site. The have some other pieces and some that are also on QVC
www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Aurora+Acce...l?srule=Newness&fix&spcl&ajaxsearchrefinement

Yeah it's frustrating. They briefly showed the Tassle Pendant (302130) on the 4-5pm show and I immediately phoned QCut to order, but it said Sold Out. It wasn't on the website yesterday or early this morning, nor did it show that it sold out on air, so I don't understand where it appeared from. It matches the drop tassle earrings I already own (still on the site) and have never seen the pendant before.

i noticed that necklace too and checked to see if they had added anymore new designs this evening but nothing more in the lists and not showing up on the items from the hour list either. same thing with the ring i ordered, been waiting to try and see it live, missed getting a closer look( too busy looking for earphones to listen in lol) and it was off within seconds and not showing in the items list again... very frustrating
Keep an eye out it maybe come on to the site in a few days... i have noticed that happening before

Latest posts

Back