Aurora Friendship Bracelet TSV 16/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Item no:302268 looks lovey any idea how the sizes come up. I traditionally wear a ring on my ringer finger and am a K.

Although I like the look of the TSV I won't be buying as I am not keen on the slide. fastener. I bought one with that type of fastener and it kept sliding open and slipping off my wrist, I much prefer the knotted type of fastening it is much more secure for me.

Item no:302268 looks lovey any idea how the sizes come up. I traditionally wear a ring on my ringer finger and am a K.
according to the other rings the S is the equivalent to an L. I don't have this ring so I dont know if it falls small or not but the ones I do have are a perfect match size wise.

I bought this when it wasn't a TSV and QVC have refunded me the difference as it's now a TSV - I thought that was quite good of them. It's excellent and very good quality by the way.

hi, does the bracelet slide around to the back or work its way loose?

Small is L, medium M , large is P and extra large is Q but the wider the ring the bigger the size you need.

Thanks all. Now need to work out if an L will fit my middle finger as it will be too big for my ring finger.

The guest presenter's voice is stirring parts of me that have not stirred in a while!

Thought I would share that with you.

Yeah it's frustrating. They briefly showed the Tassle Pendant (302130) on the 4-5pm show and I immediately phoned QCut to order, but it said Sold Out. It wasn't on the website yesterday or early this morning, nor did it show that it sold out on air, so I don't understand where it appeared from. It matches the drop tassle earrings I already own (still on the site) and have never seen the pendant before.

Yipee! Mystery solved. Phoned up CS and they DO have it in stock. For some reason today, their website, shows and QCUT were saying stuff was sold out, when it wasn't. They must've lost a lot of buyers because of this. Anyways, I'm happy :)

When talking about one pair of earrings the guest said something along the lines of... The lady would need brass to wear these... I'm not sure whether that's a selling point to be honest :confused:.

She would have brass...that's the metal the range is made from!

Strange dated use of the word in that context though.

At least he can pronounce the crystal correctly. Better than Mrs Essex Shroffski! And the jewellery looks much better quality too.

Lets hope he will be back. Sexy, masculine deep voice aside. I thought he was great. Knew the product and superb delivery. Put it this way. I ordered two more items based on what he was saying yesterday eve!!

Latest posts

Back