Aurora Friendship Bracelet TSV 16/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooh what did you get Snowstorm? I have put a load of stuff on my wish list. I am now also dithering about sending back the two rings i got last week. they are both on waitlist for the xl size so i may just have to keep them... and the postage back would cost a fortune... and the rings were quite cheap... ok i have a shed load of reasons to keep them lol I will wait until next week when the new stuff arrives and decide then

just had a look and the TSV I ordered yesterday morning is still showing as 'in process' i looked at the bracelet and suddenly it is showing as unavailable where this morning it was only the blue version that was on waitlist. I hope they havent suddenly realised that they don't have enough of them

Item no:302268, Item no:302268 and the Tsv all in grey. Items showing as dispatched. Run showing in process!!

My bracelet and necklace have arrived. They are beautiful. The presentation boxes and little pouch instead is impressive. These would make gorgeous gifts. Impressed.

Didn't intend to even watch the show but watched the launch and took a fancy to the peach was just as well as when I used Q cut just a few minutes into the show it was saying that it was the only one available!!. This must have lost them quite a few orders.

And guess what - it arrived today (first quick delivery in living memory)!

I really like it and am sorry I didn't go for the blue or grey as well. I think the fastening will remain tiight as mine takes a fair pull to do it up.

PS the quest was a bit of a peach as well (if it is ok to describe a man like that). Just goes to prove what we have always known anyway that the soft. sell is more effective than the buy. buy buy approach of DF etc.

I went for the grey it really is beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed the show that I saw. Sexy voice aside. He was calm, pleasant and knowledgeable . No screeching and hard sell. Says it all really! It was pleasurable and before I knew it I was tapping the app. Just waiting for the ring now!!

ooh what did you get Snowstorm? I have put a load of stuff on my wish list. I am now also dithering about sending back the two rings i got last week. they are both on waitlist for the xl size so i may just have to keep them... and the postage back would cost a fortune... and the rings were quite cheap... ok i have a shed load of reasons to keep them lol I will wait until next week when the new stuff arrives and decide then

Bought the Tsv bracelet, necklace to match and the ring that had several stones in it.

Mine arrived at 11 - one of the crystals had fallen out by 2! Returns label on the way. Shame as I quite liked it, but would not want to risk another

Aww mrs mouse I hope that does not happen to mine. My blue one arrived this morning and it's absolutely gorgeous.

Well I havent got my TSV bracelet yet but the other stuff arrived. The rings are gorgeous!
I got this one in the pink and its lovely but runs small. a slight tug sorted that out
www.qvcuk.com/Aurora-Wrap-Around-Cr...ER-_-2&relType=INTELLIGENTOFFER&refLocation=2
I got this in the blue version. Lovely spring/summer colours and bought primarily to match some swarovski earrings I am having trouble to marry up. I like it, don't love it so I will not be buying the matching pendant
http://www.qvcuk.com/Aurora-Multi-C...ER-_-3&relType=INTELLIGENTOFFER&refLocation=3

My rose gold tone tsv bracelet arrived a couple of days ago and its lovely, so have ordered the grey one today

My pear shaped ring arrived. It's very pretty but just do heavy. Sadly it'll be going back

Oh that is a shame Polly! i quite fancied that in Purple and put it and the earrings that match on my wish list. They are pretty solid rings but the two that came today are quite light compared to the ones i sent back

Latest posts

Back