Emu tsv 22/09/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

EMU Australia Charlotte Waterproof Suede Boot with Leather Trim
Item Number: 108560
QVC Price £175.00
Today's Special Value Price £149.97
P&P £6.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=108560&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

in black, chestnut or chocolate

Charlotte waterproof sheepskin boots from EMU Australia. These calf-length boots are made from waterproof suede with a 100% Australian sheepskin and wool lining, featuring a feminine narrow toe cap silhouette and button and strap detailing at the back. QVCs first offering from the innovative new waterproof EMU Australia collection, these sheepskin boots are breathable to keep your feet perfectly warm in winter and cool in summer.

New waterproof design – the boots feature a breathable waterproof membrane with sealed seams between the suede and sheepskin to keep your feet dry and enhance the durability of the boot.

Superior comfort – EMU Australia sheepskin boots form to your foot after the first few wears, giving you a luxurious custom-style fit. They feature a removable insole with arch support for added comfort and stability, which moulds to the shape of your foot.

Reinforced dual stitching at heel and upper
Branded leather badge at back of heel
Branded fabric tab on the side
Outer: leather; inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel: 20mm
Sizing tip: if you’re a half size, take the size up

It says in description
inner: textile
Am I right in thinking that it won't be the real "fur"?
I think it's a typo. Also, no boot height mentioned.
I guess they will put it on EP, hope it doesn't sell out at midnight so I can see it demoed and make up my mind.

Praying for easy pays, anybody know for certain if these will be available before I get my hopes up on getting these!

Didn't one of the presenters say that from Sunday in the run up to their bday all TSVs will be on easy pay?

I would like them but I really can't justify another pair of boots. They look really cosy and would be lovely and warm in the winter. I put my lotus mini sheepskin boots on today but they were too hot for walking in at the moment.

Gone for the black in 6, hope they will be ok. On website says if you’re a half size, take the size up, Emu guest says go down, JF has gone up a size.:wonder:
Don't own any boots at the moment, because have lived in trainers in the winter the last few years.

I would love a pair of these but mainly walk on the beach, so my question is will the salt water harm them ??
I don't want to spend all of that money only to find they aren't what I need.

I am tempted to purchase some new EMU boots today, not sure if the TSV or one of the traditional styles as love my EMU high's.

I would love a pair of these but mainly walk on the beach, so my question is will the salt water harm them ??
I don't want to spend all of that money only to find they aren't what I need.

Salt water will eventually harm everything bar plastic. A weather protection spray/wax will help shoes remain waterproof from rain etc. to a certain extent but as you know sea water, like snow, is a killer.

This is so frustrating! I really want to order these but now another presenter is saying order a size down if you're a half size, yet the website is saying order a size up.
I know with normal Emu's you order down, but as these have a structure around the whole foot I imagine they won't stretch as the original versions, hence order up a size? Argh!

This is so frustrating! I really want to order these but now another presenter is saying order a size down if you're a half size, yet the website is saying order a size up.
I know with normal Emu's you order down, but as these have a structure around the whole foot I imagine they won't stretch as the original versions, hence order up a size? Argh!
I owned a pair of EMUs last year that I later returned. I bought my true size and they were very tight in the beginning due to very long fur inside. As soon as the fur was "adjusted" after about a month of wearing they even became slightly lose. I would not go a size up, ordered my true size today and hoping for the best.

Ah! Amazingly my tweet question got answered on air! It's an error on the site so it's still go down with this design.

Thanks for your advice too Marina! I've just ordered a 7, can't wait to try them! Always wanted proper Uggs/Emu's but been put off as they aren't waterproof.

Ah! Amazingly my tweet question got answered on air! It's an error on the site so it's still go down with this design.

Thanks for your advice too Marina! I've just ordered a 7, can't wait to try them! Always wanted proper Uggs/Emu's but been put off as they aren't waterproof.
You are welcome Ellaaa, I find that the design of the boot today is better than the usual, as she front of the boot is nicely shaped in comparison to previous models, and overall, it seems that EMUs are improving on their design.

I actually think the tsv is really nice - but the colours are so dull so I havent purchased.I kinda hope the sizes will be a better fit as the presenters are making such a song and dance about them being a snugger narrow fit.The biggest problems with Emu is the sizing - and oh yes,the rising and rising costs!!!!! The easy payments today are more than what I paid on my easy payments for the stinger high.I have 2 pairs of emus - one in a size 6 and one in a size 7 (I am a 7) and neither of them fit well - both are baggy and slip.one pair being the stinger hi and they are a true terrible fit with massive woolly tubes almost.The main reason I now refuse to buy from Emu.

Re the Uggs vs Emu debate - I think Uggs are far far superior.I have had my Uggs for like forever - they are true to size - my size 7 is still a perfect fit.Uggs are so widely available now,I currently have my eye on some low ones for £130.IMO thats more value for money that what QVC and emu can offer me......

Latest posts

Back