Emu tsv 22/09/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I actually think the tsv is really nice - but the colours are so dull so I havent purchased.I kinda hope the sizes will be a better fit as the presenters are making such a song and dance about them being a snugger narrow fit.The biggest problems with Emu is the sizing - and oh yes,the rising and rising costs!!!!! The easy payments today are more than what I paid on my easy payments for the stinger high.I have 2 pairs of emus - one in a size 6 and one in a size 7 (I am a 7) and neither of them fit well - both are baggy and slip.one pair being the stinger hi and they are a true terrible fit with massive woolly tubes almost.The main reason I now refuse to buy from Emu.

Re the Uggs vs Emu debate - I think Uggs are far far superior.I have had my Uggs for like forever - they are true to size - my size 7 is still a perfect fit.Uggs are so widely available now,I currently have my eye on some low ones for £130.IMO thats more value for money that what QVC and emu can offer me......

I had bought emus around 6/7 years ago in tk max. had the merino, then a sheepskin pair with the braid down the back and the tougher sole. had those three years and they got wet just dried them away from high heat. sheepskin is quite ok for the occasional times you may get caught out. they will have marks but they are suede. I had a pair of high stinger in black and they lasted 3 winters. but they just so baggy and clomped around. the fit across the ankle heel area is too big. the cuts just not right. after I got a pair of uggs online it was obvious why the emu's did not fit. I do have a tiny hole from the big toe but its not got any larger and now I go up a size. I wear a good size 8 in shoe but in ugss I wear an 81/2 so my big toe does not go through the sheepskin. I have the ugg cardy, ugg mini in lavender wear as slippers got for £69 so treated all my girls to them for xmas last year. I have the tall in black. ugg bomber button over knee style and Mongolian in black short. and a silver short in silver leather with a cream lining mostly from MandM direct. I cant get enough of them and wont buy anything else as its possible to get them very cheap from authorised seller.

Last edited:
I have the tall in black. ugg bomber button over knee style
Oh God, I so want this one. It was on sale last winter on UGGs and I've missed it, keep kicking myself now.
Anyone has size 4 to sell let me know. I think it was BAILEY over the knee, not sure if BAILEY and BOMBER is the same thing, but definitely it was over the knee one.

Last edited:
I bought my first emu's too around 7 years ago for £40 and that was the merio wool!!! I am very slightly tempted by the TSV but have to keep reminding myself about their problems and sizing!!! My final straw with Emu apart from stinger hi's that clomp around for england,was when I fell in love with a particular colour - olive - and yet again they came in the stinger lo and they didnt fit probably -and they roughly cost me a tenner to send back as I couldnt risk sending them without adequate insurance and delivery.

Oh God, I so want this one. It was on sale last winter on UGGs and I've missed it, keep kicking myself now.
Anyone has size 4 to sell let me know. I think it was BAILEY over the knee, not sure if BAILEY and BOMBER is the same thing, but definitely it was over the knee one.

I got mine for £199 last winter from MandM direct they do have some sizes left. they are a treated suede leather. I cannot tell you how lush these are. beautifull with a leather look jeggin

I've just looked and they only have half sizes. If I'm size 4, do I go for 4.5 or 3.5?
Update: I've just looked, it's 4.5, I will be placing my order today. Thank you boffy, you are a star.

Last edited:
Thank you so much boffy. Do you know if this a trustworthy retailer? I've not come across them before.

if you look on the ugg website the real one i'll try and find a link for you you will see that MandM are an official seller. they ususally despatch the same day and I have never waited 3 days for my boots. I had a problem once and they give you free returns lable atm. I got my money with 4 days of sending the item back.

I've just looked and they only have half sizes. If I'm size 4, do I go for 4.5 or 3.5?
Update: I've just looked, it's 4.5, I will be placing my order today. Thank you boffy, you are a star.

I wear an 8 so buy a ugg 8.5 and they fit perfectly. they don't go very baggy and the boots hug your feet when you put them on for ultimate comfort. they are usually very lightweight. heres a link about counterfeit uggs http://counterfeit.uggaustralia.co.uk/

I've just placed my order for ugg bomber button over knee, went to cancel my EMU TSV but it was too late, normally the order hangs there for good day or so, never mind.

Just refuse delivery when the courier arrives with the emus, they don't mind (still get paid) and you can email QVC to cancel the order under the Distance Selling Regs and they'll refund your original postage as well as the purchase price. Even if they leave the parcel you can arrange collection and the same refunds will still apply, as long as you mention cancelling under the DSR.

Thank you Akimbo, sorry to be a pain, but do you know the email address I need to use?

It's no trouble at all, I use this email address [email protected] because the web-form on the qvcuk site never seemed to work for me. I prefer contacting them via email for most things because it gives you a record of what's been said, but to cancel an order under the DSR it's supposed to be done in writing (emails count).

Enjoy your Uggs Marina, I'm very tempted by the same pair (same size LOL) but am trying to stay strong!

Thank you Akimbo, I will email them today.
As for the ugg bomber button over knee boots, as they were discontinued last year, we now don't know how long they will have them available. I was very surprised that they had almost all sizes. I had a similar EMU boots, they were more expensive and developed a fault so I sent them back.
They were called Dunoon and were very warm but not very comfortable, I was glad QVC took them back in the end
http://www.qvcuk.com/EMU-Australia-...=104124-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-27-_-104124

Thank you Akimbo, I will email them today.
As for the ugg bomber button over knee boots, as they were discontinued last year, we now don't know how long they will have them available. I was very surprised that they had almost all sizes. I had a similar EMU boots, they were more expensive and developed a fault so I sent them back.
They were called Dunoon and were very warm but not very comfortable, I was glad QVC took them back in the end
http://www.qvcuk.com/EMU-Australia-...=104124-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-27-_-104124

enjoy you new ugg bomber button boots. I have had them since last winter. and I just adore them. you can wera them in quite a few ways. all the way up buttoned. or you can undo the buttons and have a deep furry cuff. or just fasten one button for anather look. you wont be disappointed they are gorge.

Enjoy your Uggs Marina, I'm very tempted by the same pair (same size LOL) but am trying to stay strong!
Akimbo, I forgot to say that this website are currently doing a promotion on delivery and returns (free) with the code WEFD valid until Monday, so you really have nothing to lose.

enjoy you new ugg bomber button boots. I have had them since last winter. and I just adore them. you can ware them in quite a few ways. all the way up buttoned. or you can undo the buttons and have a deep furry cuff. or just fasten one button for another look. you wont be disappointed they are gorge.
Thank you boffy, I'm so very grateful for your help. I looked on the web myself this week, but only found them on eBay and all the way from the States.

Thank you boffy, I'm so very grateful for your help. I looked on the web myself this week, but only found them on eBay and all the way from the States.

I reckon by this time next week you will be wearing them. weathers tuned a bit chilly . these were on the website last year for well over £300 and I mean well over

I reckon by this time next week you will be wearing them. weathers tuned a bit chilly . these were on the website last year for well over £300 and I mean well over
I'm hoping to get them some time next week, can't wait. Yes, they were originally £369.99.

Latest posts

Back