paisley prints...is it me?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May

Registered Shopper
lots of paisley print dresses just sold out on Tiana B show....how, Why? ...is it just me or are paisley prints unattractive? .....

I really dislike paisley prints on anything and the guest from this range annoys me by keep saying ABSOLUTELY.
Lynn :angry:

I like Paisley prints and have some cushions with Paisley covers BUT I really don't like it on clothing, I want to sit on a cushion, not wear it !!

Inge :)

I never watch the presentations of this range, mainly because I can't stand the presenter's voice - don't know her name.

I was channel hopping yesterday I think it was and it was on and this one was being presented:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Tiana-B-Abstra...=109786-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-58-_-109786

Hideous, absolutely hideous. Even more surprising it is on Waitlist! Paisley is bad enough, but Abstract Paisley...

When I watch QVC I don't expect to like everything and neither should anyone else, if they do they will be disappointed. As far as Paisley is concerned I like the pattern and wear it.

I don't like all paisley but I do like some. I have an ingenue dress the same as one CH wears sometimes which is a mish mash of patterns but is a bit paisley

Just got a paisley print dress from Tiana B and "shout me down" but it is great. It isn't an abstract print - which I think look bizarre - but the one I just received is the ideal dress when you wake up and don't know what to wear to work. Very pleased and I like the guest, Joanne, because she's short like me and quite like my shape so I know what will look good and what won't. She looked good in this dress and so do I :)

CC

Just got a paisley print dress from Tiana B and "shout me down" but it is great. It isn't an abstract print - which I think look bizarre - but the one I just received is the ideal dress when you wake up and don't know what to wear to work. Very pleased and I like the guest, Joanne, because she's short like me and quite like my shape so I know what will look good and what won't. She looked good in this dress and so do I :)

CC

I won't shout you down... I have loads of Tiana B dresses and love them.

I wear black opaque tights and one of many black shoes and cardigans in the winter - all I have to do in the morning is grab a dress to go with it and throw it on - no real thought - no colour matching - job done.

Then, they wash and dry with no ironing required - bonus!

LOVE 'em :sun:.

CC

i wouldnt do that Candycane...it works for you ...lovley :handshake:

I don't have any feelings either way about paisley prints as it would depend more on the shape than anything else, but I have never had any luck with Taina B.

The first was about 6 sizes too big and the second was 5 inches smaller than stated and rubbish material so I don't watch or buy since.

Latest posts

Back