Do you believe Jill Franks once ate a WHOLE pavlova?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did she say how old she was when it happend? im guessing if it did happen she was a child at the time with a vivid imagination :wink: Or it was at a posh restaurant where the portions are tiny.

LOL Jill Franks should have her own forum, every time I come on here there is always a bunch of new topics about her.

It wouldn't surprise me at all. Maybe she went to the toilets after and put her fingers down her throat. I have always wondered if she was a sufferer of Bulimia.

No. I don't believe it. It was great that she didn't get to the Nails Inc show. It meant I didn't have to listen to her waxing lyrical about Porchester Square for hours. Mind you, shame they couldn't have got someone other than whatshisname. Sorry, I genuinely can't remember his name!

No. I don't believe it. It was great that she didn't get to the Nails Inc show. It meant I didn't have to listen to her waxing lyrical about Porchester Square for hours. Mind you, shame they couldn't have got someone other than whatshisname. Sorry, I genuinely can't remember his name!

Dale

Yes turned on and no JF. Car trouble or stuck in traffic. So could watch the hour in peace without the endless story of her beloved Porchester Square.

Maybe it was one of these. (no these aren't giant raspberries the size of footballs!) :giggle:

Attachments

• Pavlova.jpg
    Pavlova.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 110
'Do you believe Jill Franks once ate a WHOLE pavlova'? No, but I can believe a whole pavlova once ate her :mysmilie_458:

I don't know, but I'd like to shove a whole Pavlova in her FACE! hahahahahaha the silly old walking troutbone!

Latest posts

Back