Anyone else get a letter invite to Diamonique day preview?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Preebs

Registered Shopper
I just got a letter for an invitation to the above on the 4th October. However, it doesn't mention if I can bring a guest. On their FB they are running a comp for tickets for this gig and it mentions "you and a guest". Any ideas?

Scratch that. It says right at the bottom of the page "name of guest"

Last edited:
I went to one of these several years ago - it was at Harrods. Very nice goody bag at the end too! I also got an invite to a gourmet food preview but, being a vegetarian and QVC being not exactly helpful to veggies, declined. Keep hoping that, one day, I might get an invite to the beauty bash!

I went to one of these several years ago - it was at Harrods. Very nice goody bag at the end too! I also got an invite to a gourmet food preview but, being a vegetarian and QVC being not exactly helpful to veggies, declined. Keep hoping that, one day, I might get an invite to the beauty bash!

This is my first invite to one of these. Been to the BB twice now. Last year I won a pair of tickets on Twitter. If you have an account, follow Alison Young as she's always giving away tickets to these sort of things.

I got an invite I think last year but was already booked to go on a 'Good Housekeeping' event.It was a very enjoyable half day & I came home laden with freebies.I remember being amused as a number of people were amazed that I had traveled from MANCHESTER ( yes UK!) I probably got there easier than ladies based in the Home Counties.If I got another invitation I would def. go if at all possible.

I didn't get one this time, did last year. It was pretty good, I took my mum who was beside herself with excitement to meet Dale, heh. A few freebies but not nearly so much as you get from the beauty bash.

I received an invite today Peebs and I'm trying to persuade my husband to go with me! None of my friends buy from QVC and probably wouldn't be keen on a train journey into London from Suffolk. I went to a Gold Day held at Harrods years ago and quite enjoyed it. I remember Jan Springer who used to be a gold expert on some shows then was there and Julian Ballantyne was the presenter that day. I'm not familiar with where the Chiswick studios are so will have to see if it is practical to travel there as I have a painful knee at the moment. I would love to go if I can, so may see you there Peebs!

I am going to go into a sulk I have been buying from Q since they first started and HAVE NEVER been invited to ANYTHING .
As I am now living in deepest darkest Cornwall I probably wouldn't go now but when I was living in Reading it would have only been a hop skip and jump to visit the studio.
Does any one know just how Q pick those who get invited to these "do's" other than those lucky people who win their tickets??
To ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN INVITED HAVE A GREAT TIME AND PLEASE TRY AND FIND OUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DEBBIE AND JULIAN.

Over the years I have had loads of invitations but from NI I'm not able to attend, pity really

Would prefer to be chosen to try out products at home.

Latest posts

Back