SBC Makeup

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Having recently ordered the SBC TSV I was looking on the SBC website and noticed how they have there own range of Makeup , I wonder if/ when Qvc will stock it. Has anyone tried it before? I know SBC has been on Qvc for almost 20yrs, yet the selection on Qvc's website is very small compared to on there own website.

http://www.sbcgels.co.uk/make-up

Thanks Autumn I have only used the gels and bath soaks and had no idea they also did make up.

The lady who used to front SBC on Q explained that QVC weren't interested in the range because it has fairly static content. QVC make up ranges bring in revenue from buyers who are hungry for new spiffy-looking collections, like Models Prefer with its novel "components" (ie packaging), and other ranges that launch new season colours regularly. There's less income from customers repurchasing a single staple item, so a Laura Geller TSV will tempt buyers who want to repurchase the Balance and Brighten into parting with 40 quid rather than £28 for the single B&B. The same TSV will tempt others who want the new colour items into buying the same set, justifying the price by adding the B&B to their stock-pile because it'll "come in" at a later date.
I doubt the Liz Earle cosmetic range will get much air-time unless they start churning out new colour ranges 3 or 4 times a year, but it may be added to the LE collections to boost their perceived value.

SBC do large sets for make up for make up artistry students.

It's been available to the trade for years, it's a very "beige" range though. I don't see it ever coming to the Q.

I bought a set of make-up brushes in a roll in the early years and it was by SBC.

I knew the did make-up but I'd never seen the range before. It seems to be aimed at make up artists (and students,)probably not high fashion ones though.

Latest posts

Back