Emu tsv 12/10/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gosh I may decide to wait to purchase some new EMU's then hmmm decisions.
It was my thinking too, and then I thought, what if it's EMU slippers then I will miss out i the boots today.
It would be great to know today what this TSV will be, but it's too early unfortunately.

well you have 30 days to return anything you buy so order the ones today and try not to use them. then see if the other is more to your taste. surely any saving made on the TSV would make up for the postage.

well you have 30 days to return anything you buy so order the ones today and try not to use them. then see if the other is more to your taste. surely any saving made on the TSV would make up for the postage.
You are right borednow, I went for the black ones, only the P&P and the return P&P wights on my mind in case I need to return them.

Emu boots in their box could be heavy enough to warrant a courier collection, so worth a phone call to QVC to arrange a free pick up before you post them back.

Emu boots in their box could be heavy enough to warrant a courier collection, so worth a phone call to QVC to arrange a free pick up before you post them back.
Akimbo, this is a genious idea, thank you. RM is way too expensive now.
Did I understand right that picking up by courier is free or they later charge for it?
Thinking of P&P of £6.95 they probably included collection price in it but keeping it quiet.

Last edited:
The collection is free to the customer. And my lovely courier gets a whopping 50p or thereabouts for picking it up! There's a weight limit below which they recommend royal mail but if it's a bulky item I always ring QVC for a collection, saying I can't get it to a post office (and my nose grows again!).

Latest posts

Back