Sarah Griffiths

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma 1

Registered Shopper
Would someone please tell Sarah G to put a sock in it. I was watching Laura Geller on Friday and guest presenter Sarah Jagger couldn't get a word in. She kept prattling over the top of her when she was trying to explain how to use some of the products and I couldn't hear a darn word she was saying. I was looking forward to seeing Sarah G again but have changed my mind now. Anyone else think so?

I've posted before that I don't care for her. She used to talk over the guests when she was at Q the first time and is still doing it now. Not good.

I have never considered her to be a natural presenter for a shopping channel. But I can honestly say, I do not watch a show because of the presenter, but the product. I do, simultaneously, abstain from watching a show if certain presenters are doing them. Is there anyone out there, who DOES watch a show BECAUSE of the presenter? It would be interesting to know.

I have never considered her to be a natural presenter for a shopping channel. But I can honestly say, I do not watch a show because of the presenter, but the product. I do, simultaneously, abstain from watching a show if certain presenters are doing them. Is there anyone out there, who DOES watch a show BECAUSE of the presenter? It would be interesting to know.

I don't tune into a show because of the presenter, but I can be encouraged to continue watching when the hour changes and it is a presenter I like and a product that I didn't think I was interested in. Good salesmanship, I guess.

I don't like her presentation too much either.
I turn on to watch the presentation of the goods that I am interested in, but many a time I have had to turn over the channel if some irritating presenter is doing it. The most times I have to turn off is when JF is on, followed closely by DF.

Would someone please tell Sarah G to put a sock in it. I was watching Laura Geller on Friday and guest presenter Sarah Jagger couldn't get a word in. She kept prattling over the top of her when she was trying to explain how to use some of the products and I couldn't hear a darn word she was saying. I was looking forward to seeing Sarah G again but have changed my mind now. Anyone else think so?
She has got the most irritating voice anyway.

Totally agree. It's a real pet peeve of mine when presenters talk over the guests and this was a prime example. AY is also guilty of this. I understand that they have producers talking to them at the same time, but they just cut the guests off half way through sometimes. If you saw the LG show where JR was presenting, the 'ad break' ended a bit sooner than JR was expecting and we heard her say to her producer "thanks for that Gill, i'll focus more on the product'.

I noticed other people were singing Sarah G's praises so was interested to see her for the first time on Thursday. She seemed perfectly ok at first but within 10 minutes she was talking over Heather from Nails Inc. She would say to Heather, "Talk us through the colours" and before Heather had got to the second or third bottle, Sarah G was cutting in with, "And I love the way you can dress up an outfit with a nail polish ....." - ie changing the subject having just asked the guest presenter to tell us about the colours. It was embarrassing and rude.

I didn't like her before but was living in hope that after all tbe shouters she would be a change but it would appear not. I haven't seen any shows yet so the jury is still out.

Good to hear there are like minded people like myself. Was thinking maybe I was being a bit harsh.

Latest posts

Back