IOS7 for Ipad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith

Registered Shopper
I downloaded this yesterday and now find,even though I tick remember me box, I have to log in every time I visit forums, e-mail,facebook etc. I have downloaded Apple user manual but that's been no help.
Does anyone have any suggestions,please?

In your settings do you have your safari settings > password auto fill> switched on? I'm on iOS 7 and it's fine for me so it maybe something in your safari settings? :)

I've found the screen is far more difficult to read, the contrast is terrible compared to before, loads of off white
print on light grey instead of black on white or white on black. I find it much worse and wish I could go back, like you can on Windows.

Me neither - unable to uninstall it unless someone else knows different .......... pretty please.

I put off downloading IOS7 for a while having only recently bought an ipad, and was just getting used to the IOS6 software. I downloaded 7 a week ago and sorely wish I hadn't bothered.
I understand once you have 'upgraded' there's no going back, which is a shame as, from what I have gleaned, I think most people would revert to IOS6. I certainly don't find it so intuitive.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back