Qvc Beauty Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I recorded the SBC show from last night and began watching it to only to find , 2 of the collection of products had the same presentation shown 3 times , another collection was shown twice, One of the collections were discussed on air at being at the introductory price yet the details on screen were at a higher price that was stated. So in the hour show they only featured 4 different collections. Is there any point of Qvc having this channel. It was the first and last time I will bother with the beauty channel :angry: :down: :headbang:

It's very annoying. I made the mistake of watching the beauty channels showing of "beauty pick of the month".A whole hour on one product- not only that the segments are repeated 2 or 3 times so they are also on a loop. Suffice to say I switched over as soon as I realised.

We don't get them on Virgin Media, but I prefer having Gold +1. Its all repeats but at least on Gold you get something fun.

I meet your repeats of SBC with repeats of Dinnerladies.

I know reading FB and on here too, most things shown are already sold out, or the easy pay and introd prices do not apply. The excitement for the new QVC channels style and whatever the other one is. I knew they would be the beauty channel only different repeats for different products.

Makes me think of a ancient Greece quote(sorry cannot remember who said it???), "Ah the generals are numerous, but serve no useful propose." Just changes QVC channels for generals.

It's so badly edited! Now if they interspersed the dull product clips with bloopers it might hold my attention!

PS Love Dinnerladies! :grin:

Latest posts

Back