Marverine Cole - new presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cariad

Registered Shopper
Debbie Flint mentioned in her latest blog that there is a new presenter starting in October. I have looked at the TV Guide for October and there is a new presenter name on there... Marverine Cole. So I guess she is the newbie that Debbie is talking about. You can read a bit about her here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marverine_Cole Does anyone know of her/seen her on TV ?

So she is a beer sommelier ,sounds interesting,I like the look of her hope she fits in well.
Lynn :drunk:

Her Twitter profile says:

TV Presenter & Award-winning Journalist (ex- @SkyNews) - total beer geek @BeerBeauty - Mrs @austenduffy - Chief Non-Sufferer of Fools - enjoys retail therapy!

I await with interest!

Ooh it's Debbie Greenwood and Julian Ballantyne's cheap replacement! Interesting that she looks a bit like the love child of Julian Ballantyne and Debbie Greenwood. Jules and Debs have been kicked out and Marverine's been brought in!

Last edited:
Ooh it's Debbie Greenwood and Julian Ballantyne's cheap replacement! Interesting that she looks a bit like the love child of Julian Ballantyne and Debbie Greenwood. Jules and Debs have been kicked out and Marverine's been brought in!

Naughty, naughty. That's how rumours start lol

How come someone with such an impressive cv of journalistic skills on various channels and tv shows, ends up on QVC ???? We'll be seeing Lorraine Kelly next making a pitch for another of her charideeeeeees !!!!

Hee Hee ! If Q start to offer Maybelline cosmetics, can you imagine the intro; " and now its over to Marvarine with Maybelline Make-Up" !!!!

Latest posts

Back