Beader's Companion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
It seems as if there haven't been any Beader's Companion shows on the channel for ages. They used to be around 9am and 1pm on a Wednesday with the lovely Sarah Milsop (spelling?). Maybe had a summer break but it's nearly October now so not sure! Hope she's coming back I think she's such a good teacher/demonstrator of the various techniques... Thanks.

It seems as if there haven't been any Beader's Companion shows on the channel for ages. They used to be around 9am and 1pm on a Wednesday with the lovely Sarah Milsop (spelling?). Maybe had a summer break but it's nearly October now so not sure! Hope she's coming back I think she's such a good teacher/demonstrator of the various techniques... Thanks.

She was on at 5pm today

Ah thanks for replying to me - and sorry I didn't see it until today ;) Which means I very much missed Sarah. Since then I've been looking out for her and beader's companion on create and craft but haven't spotted them once :(
Her usual spots on a wednesday seems to have been taken over by kleshma jewellery.
Looked on beaders website too but no mention of any more upcoming shows. So hope we haven't lost her!

Ah thanks for replying to me - and sorry I didn't see it until today ;) Which means I very much missed Sarah. Since then I've been looking out for her and beader's companion on create and craft but haven't spotted them once :(
Her usual spots on a wednesday seems to have been taken over by kleshma jewellery.
Looked on beaders website too but no mention of any more upcoming shows. So hope we haven't lost her!

She has been on a few times , including some Saturdays. Ill keep an eye out for her next shows lol

They have been repeating her shows on what used to be the Deal channel.
Usually in the middle of the night but you could always record them.

I bought some of the Beader's Companion Pendant kits from TK Maxx on Friday. They were £4.99 instead of £16.99. Also got a Mix and Mingle bracelet set for £4.99.

Beader's Companion show today at 9am on CC and repeated at 12pm and 3pm on CC extra (sky 668)

Just wanted to I managed to find and watch the beaders companion show yesterday LIVE!! I thought it was a really nice one. Sarah did a lovely demo of a 'lovely knotting' set which was all about Chinese knotting. Really easy techniques but looked so effective.

Only down side was the co-presenter. I can't recall her name but I think she's south African (that's what her accent sounds like) and she does seem to know her stuff but every time I've seen her on the channel she seems to be rude and very sulerior to/with the crew/team...

Just wanted to I managed to find and watch the beaders companion show yesterday LIVE!! I thought it was a really nice one. Sarah did a lovely demo of a 'lovely knotting' set which was all about Chinese knotting. Really easy techniques but looked so effective.

Only down side was the co-presenter. I can't recall her name but I think she's south African (that's what her accent sounds like) and she does seem to know her stuff but every time I've seen her on the channel she seems to be rude and very sulerior to/with the crew/team...

Lol Joanne is the presenter and yes she is incredibly bossy and rude.

Aha now I know her name! And apologies for all my typos - I type on mobile and the message keeps getting lost so I just type really fast now and don't read it ;)

The good thing about the Create and Craft and Ideal world websites/App are they list the presenters for each show , so you can avoid certain ones :Wink:

Thanks for the tip!

On a separate note but may be of interest to other create and crafters, there is a huge sale on the beaders companion website (not sure if I'm allowed to give the address here so won't!) but until end of Monday I think, there is up to 75% off everything plus free p and p... Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back