Autumn

Registered Shopper
Clarks Ingalls Mood Leather Round Toe Ankle Boot
QVC Price: £55.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£44.98

P&P: £5.95

CLARKS.jpgBLACK CLARKS.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/Clarks-Ingalls...08870.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@4da64da6

Last edited:
I need some new black ankle boots so I was hoping that the Clarks TSV would be for me but this is not my thing at all. So I hustled on over to Javari and found some Fly London booties and took advantage of their 25% off new boots. Every cloud has a silver lining

Caught 5 mins of the morning repeat this morning, Flint came out with 'you could wear these for a country ramble'.
Daft sod.

Not my cup of tea. I managed to get a lovely pair of Italian leather ankle boots from TK Maxx last year and they`re still going strong. I have ordered a pair of the Nettle boots from Q though. I already have a pair I bought from Clarks and they`re so comfortable, nice with jeans and I can walk miles in them which is great when you have an active labrador to walk !
The EP`s on them swung it for me but I`ll probably look in the New Year Clarks sale and see if I can pick up another pair in a different colour. I must say I was glad to see a wider fitting for the TSV even though I don`t actually like the boot. The nettle boot is a good fit even though its only a D fit but I often struggle to find a nice dressy boot in a wider fitting.

Anyone thinking about buying any Clarks - they have 20% off all styles on their website today when spending £60 or more using code BDAY

Shame the ones I fancy off Q (moray snow) aren't available from Clarks' site.

Most of my shoes and boots are by Clarks, usually bought during discount days, but more recently have discovered that Brantano do very good offers quite regularly so now tend to by Clarks stuff from them.

I have just recently bought a pair of Ingalls Tweed ankle boots from Clark's and the are extremely comfy and for me just the right size heel and not too narrow.

Did anyone watch the midnight presentation? I love the Clarks lady - she's informative, gentle, elegant and ladylike - but she was repeating her words loads when she was with DF, much more than when I last saw her with AK when she seemed much more comfortable. I actually felt a bit sorry for her and I hope she wasn't being put off. I bought the Clarks Nettle Leaf last year in a Clarks shop sale and they are indeed (God, I sound like Chloe) very smart, warm and comfortable.

Last edited:
I thought they were expensive - over £50 when the p&p was included....I didnt think they were worth that

I bought the Clarks Nettle Leaf last year in a Clarks shop sale and they are indeed (God, I sound like Chloe) very smart, warm and comfortable.

I also bought these boots in the Brown and the Grey in September, they are great boots. Plus you can trust Clarks.

Keep an eye on their website. I've saved loads buying there on their deals (sales, 20% or more off) - and I've exchanged shoes I bought online at a Clarks shop. Plus you get their up-to-date styles and you don't have to wait months till they appear on telly. Their delivery is excellent or you can collect in-store. :happy:

Latest posts

Back