BCC Anything arrived yet?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I received the bow and ball earrings today (hidden behind my recycling box by my lovely postie).

Earrings are cute - may give one pair away as a present, then again I may not!

A weird thing though, the rose gold pair came with plastic backs - useful, but I wondered why they were only on one pair. Did this happen to anyone else?

My bow earrings also arrived today. Both rose and yellow gold pairs had plastic stoppers on the hooks but the silver tone ones didn't.

My pink earphones, pink Easiyo and Elemis were despatched on the 10th.

My LE arrived yesterday ( miserly sizes and quite frankly a disappointment) and SBC (what's to say about the collagen set?) Still awaiting receipt of my headphones though I have received an e-mail saying they have been dispatched I will have 2 sets going spare, so if anybody wants them please pm me.:54::54::54:

My bow earrings also arrived today. Both rose and yellow gold pairs had plastic stoppers on the hooks but the silver tone ones didn't.

My pink earphones, pink Easiyo and Elemis were despatched on the 10th.

My earrings arrived yesterday and I really like them, the rose pair had plastic stoppers but the rest didn't, I find the stoppers handy if I have an earring which tends to work it's way out of my ear, save the worry of one getting lost. I save the stoppers from all the earrings I buy so I can match them to a pair.

piper

Received my MoP pendant but I may return it as there is a browny tinge to it down one side. I have seen nicer Mother of pearl, would like a replacement but I think they sold out. Its got a nice long chain and the pendant is a good size to wear with a big jumper etc.

Just waiting for pink cardi and earphones

My earphones just came, not tried them yet but they look lovely with a large pink 'crystal' in each ear bud. Glad I went for them. Came in abig box though that was totally not needed!

I've got my two pairs of earphones too - they're gorgeous!!! I'm really pleased with them - very clever that they've included different size attachment thingys to ensure they stay in your lugs! One for me, one for middle daughter! Lovely!

I do have another set in process - somehow the website screwed up my payment authorisation on BCC night so I had to ring up and give them my details over the phone. Funny how this happens, hey? :20: I've spent enough with them over the years for them to know my numbers off by heart!!!

xxx

Edit - to say - I also went for the Easiyo as my kitchen is pink! Plus the FW lippies which arrived today (rather small!) and something else which escapes my brain right now....doh!

My earphones just came, not tried them yet but they look lovely with a large pink 'crystal' in each ear bud. Glad I went for them. Came in abig box though that was totally not needed!

I agree - mine came today and the box is quite ridiculous.

My Murano pendant went back today - would rather donate the money direct as I know I won't wear it - and my wind up lantern and earphones arrived. The orchid is still showing as In Process so I have a feeling that won't be coming.

Very very impressed with the lantern - it's great.

Plants come direct from T&M and wont show as despatched until the day before you get them usually and they normally take 7-10 days

Oooh that's cheered me up - thanks. I'd forgotten they did that with plants. Of all the things I got (I ordered five and one has gone back today), the orchid was the one thing I really set my heart on.

My Elemis arrived today, it's beautifully presented in a box with a shallow base and an insert so all the items are standing up when you take the lid off. It's a Christmas gift for a friend so it will look good and be easy to wrap.

The easi yo came too but l haven't looked at it yet. It is going to be a pressie too.

Just waiting for the earphones now.

I am getting really annoyed now as I am waiting for items ordered on the 4th and 5th and shipped on the 5th and 7th, never mind stuff ordered on the 8th :(

Earphones arrived today - surprisingly pretty actually although no idea how good they are. Overpriced without a doubt but it was for a good cause so i'm not complaining :1:

Latest posts

Back