BCC Anything arrived yet?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Orchids

My BCC orchids came today - very disappointed - no cream pot. In a very flimsy see through plastic pot.
Have rung CS amd they say they will speak to T and M - but not to hold out much hope and may have to send it back!
Would probably keep because is for BCC but seems a shame.

Can anyone remember what was shown?

Also received some very bashed l'occitane - packaging all squashed as are the contents - so will have to wait for a ppl to send back.Will probably get a refund so QVC are doing themselves no favours - as if had arrived intact would have kept both as bought 2 sets!

My pink earphones have arrived, they look very nice, think i'll keep them as a stocking filler for daughter.

Know what you mean about the postal service, i seem to get anything ive ordered on the 7th working day.

My earphones and Laura Geller arrived today - at last. I think that qvc delivery is getting slower and slower.

Same as above - why oh why are the earphones in such a huge box, they postie left it with my neighbour as it wouldn't go through the letterbox. A small set of earphones in a jiffy bag would have done!!!

My BCC orchids came today - very disappointed - no cream pot. In a very flimsy see through plastic pot.
Have rung CS amd they say they will speak to T and M - but not to hold out much hope and may have to send it back!
Would probably keep because is for BCC but seems a shame.

Can anyone remember what was shown?

Also received some very bashed l'occitane - packaging all squashed as are the contents - so will have to wait for a ppl to send back.Will probably get a refund so QVC are doing themselves no favours - as if had arrived intact would have kept both as bought 2 sets!

My orchids came today too. I can't remember it being shown with a pot, but then it was only on so briefly before selling out, and I was distracted with trying to order online that I wasn't really watching.

Would be interested to know if it was supposed to be in a pot, though as it's so pretty I'll keep it anyway.

Sorry about your L'Occitane.

I could be wrong and I wasnt really paying much attention as I was too busy on the computer trying to buy items but I thought they said it came in a lovely cream pot

My orchids came today too. I can't remember it being shown with a pot, but then it was only on so briefly before selling out, and I was distracted with trying to order online that I wasn't really watching.

Would be interested to know if it was supposed to be in a pot, though as it's so pretty I'll keep it anyway.

My orchid arrived too.

Very pretty, lots of flower buds - but yes, the 'cream pot' is a bog standard plastic pot, slightly translucent, and in a pale colour.

To be honest, I did wonder what the QVC description of a cream pot meant - orchids are supposed to have light on their roots.

I've just had a look at My Account on QVC, and the description for the Orchid is "2 Stemmed Pink Orchid in Cream 12cm Pot" so it should definitely be in a pot. Don't know what to do now - I love it, but it's not what it's described as - and as it's for BCC I don't like to make a fuss.

At last my headphones have arrived,not bad only 10 days since i ordered them,and a piece of the pink crystal is chipped on one of them,cant be bothered to get in touch with qvc,have just tried them i listened to my fave song ever on utube,boyz ll men,i'll make love to you,and they sounded really good,so i am pleased with them,but not pleased with the chip

Latest posts

Back