What Christmas TSV's would you like

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The mixology sets are great Mazza. The samplers last ages when you put 3 in one of those. I sometimes put 3 the same and sometimes experiment a bit.

Off topic- I lit my True Rose large jar last night. It smelt nothing like the lid and nothing like I expected. I am in love with it! It may just shift Vanilla Lime off the top if my fave YC list. But I digress. Sorry....

Oh yes, I agree samplers can be good for trying out new fragrances and mixing up and they do last a surprising length of time. I usually combine a couple of the candles with tarts and tea lights as I use them in sitting room with open staircase so need quite a fragrance throw.

Am burning vanilla lime myself in the evenings now, gorgeous.

Yankee candle tsv of just wax tarts, with a choice of fresh , floral , food and spice and Festive.

Philosophy tsv with just supersize bath and shower gels (not any of the grace fragrances)

SBC litre size gels with matching shower gels/ bath soaks

Liz Earle Cleanse and polish tsv , Containing 200mls of original C&P , 200mls of The Lavender version and 200mls of the new Grapefruit & Patchouli version.

I'd love a Philosophy TSv with some shower gels which isn't any of the Graces. I also would love a BB TSV - nope not going to get that either. I'd love a decent L'Occitane TSv like they did some years back with 500ml shea body lotion, shower gel, 75ml hand and foot cream, a soap and not sure if there was something else in there all in a lovely drawstring bag. Hmmmm, don't think l'll be getting that either.

I'd like them to repeat their first Tignanello TSV - french tote and matching purse, at it's original price and with free postage, in purple, teal, emerald green to brighten up winter coats and jackets, instead of black/tan/stone .....

I'd like an OPI TSV with at least 6 bright colours in it - no blooming taupe in sight. It would also not have any special effects with feathers, metallic or any such like in it, and no matte colours either. Just lovely bright colours - all for under £30.00 - oh, with maybe a nice bag thrown in for good measure.

I'd also like a Lize Earle TSV with the 200ml c & p, large toner, 50ml of superskin moisturiser,70ml gentle exfoliator and a large body scrub - all for under £35.00.

I would also like the babyliss pro curler thingymabob.

I don't ask for much. :giggle:

Yankee candle tsv of just wax tarts, with a choice of fresh , floral , food and spice and Festive.

I would like this a lot also

BTW, can anyone confirm if Yankee Candle Warm Spice is being discontinued? as its my no1 choice

I would like a nice big roo box. I have one for nail polish and would love another for make up and maybe another for bath and shower stuff

You know that DMQ stiletto pendant? Well I would love, love, love them to bring it out in real gold as a TSV on EP, now that would make me happy

Latest posts

Back