Butler & Wilson TSV 1/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know I would never wear this even if I did like enough to order ( which I don't) There are plenty of 'statement' pieces out there for a lot less money.I have a lovely one from Zara last year which again have never worn!I think B&W made some lovely bold pieces in the past which had some quality about them now some look as though they have come out of a cheap Christmas Cracker especially these 'animal' pieces.I think he is living on his past reputation and on Q playing to a certain audience?

Well, somebody is buying it, because to use Julia's 'catchphrase' ..... "you are LOVING this" ! (and its ALWAYS the item she is wearing - she could wear a Dyson around her neck and it would sell out !)

I confess to ordering the rhodium moon & stars - am a bit of a sucker for that combination in jewellery.

I have a friend who owns one of those great big poodles and has its hair fluffed up and so on. Honest to god this necklace reminds me of the collars she puts on her poodle. In fact sometimes the poodle`s collars are nicer !

Having a quick look at this on my phone this morning, I noticed on the zoomed in images how touched up the highlights are, such lying. I haven't seen the actual presentations but wonder if it'll look a lot different.

Oh dear gawd we have just had a close up of the TSV.... I can't believe how ugly and vulgar it looks.

I have a few pieces from years ago and managed to get the breast cancer brooches this year and it has to be said they are beautiful. I am not into all the animal stuff he has started doing though. I have just had a look at the new items on the website and he really has outdone himself this time! I lost it completely when I saw the panda clinging to the Christmas tree. Each to their own, but it made me laugh so hard I could barely breathe!

I only got as far as the pig in wellies before I was laughing but I continued and saw others that made me laugh too!!! :nod:

Did anyone watch 'The real housewives of Vancover' one of the most nasty,bitchy women i have ever seen on TV was bedecked in B&w.

:mysmilie_497: I'm sure they could have come up with something better for a TSV.

I agree! It is gawdy imo and looks too heavy and I cant think of an ocassion when I would wear it. Watched the launch repeat this morning and Julia said it was so popular, grab it now as it will probably sell out before long etc etc. and wont be available in the later shows. Well, just got in and expected it to be sold out but it seems all colours still available! It seems we ladies have more taste than they give us credit for and it is not as popular as they are trying to make us believe.

Can't say I'm a fan, but it looks less tacky than the usual B&W stuff.

Sorry but that gold/green one is hideous and looks like a £1.99 shot out of Ali's Cave. The others to be fair, I might have paid £2.99. Really horrid. I do have some B&W but this looks very cheap for not a cheap price.

CC

OOp's can I have something that S is on in this hour? maybe tired? OK Julia will have to keep a lid on things?

OOOOps has S just described the teddy/panda windows in his shop as 'naff'? or words to that effect? Is it just me or is he a free cannon tonight?

Latest posts

Back