Elemis Christmas TSV 17/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeley has confirmed that Pcmc and Frangipani monoi oil will be in the Xmas Tsv .

I wish they wouldn't combine face and body products. I love Elemis body stuff but don't get on with any of the skincare. Why not give us a choice of tsv?

I just stand it over the plug hole of the shower when I get in. By the time I have washed my hair the oil is usually ready to go.

I love the smell of it

I hope the TSV doesn't have bathe stuff in it as we don't have a bath in the house, just a big shower.

I just stand it over the plug hole of the shower when I get in. By the time I have washed my hair the oil is usually ready to go.

I love the smell of it

I hope the TSV doesn't have bathe stuff in it as we don't have a bath in the house, just a big shower.

its face and body so im guessing it will have one item of it in

Oh dear. Another one not a fan of the monoi oil. Don't really need any more PCMC either bet that's included too.

Not a fan of PCMC,I prefer their Maximum Moisture but I adore the Monoi oil,the bathroom smells divine after using it.

So there will be no rush to order this TSV as what ever is in it we will still be seeing it well in to the new year, or until the "man from Elemis" comes to collect it in his BIG van.

I am happy PCMC is in as I use this daily, it has improved my skin so much and I love the smell. I also enjoy using the shower products and the cleanser.

I love the smell of it

The limited edition of the Milk Bath Jasmine and Rose, so yes a bath product.

I am the other way round, no shower.

So that is two body products we know.

Jasmine/Rose Milk Bath
Fran stuff(hopefully a small size I can give away).

Face:

PCMC 30mls

So guesses are Pro Rad Cleanser or the Cleansing Balm.

Hopefully not the Papaya scrub as it makes me itch.

The eye product could be in it. Was it in the last TSV??

The Elemis TSV's for christmas always sound the same to me. PCMC. Frangipani. A bath product usually the one in the red bottle. A skin product that makes me itch such as papaya in a small size. A hand and body lotion. A pro radiance cleanser. A purple bag. Yawn.

I used to buy Elemis and the PCMC was ok but not as good as others on my skin and I ended up with about 3 of them to flog on ebay. I eventually used the cleanser but again it is so boring compared with some of the lovely balm cleansers you can buy. At least they put their version of this in a recent TSV for a change. The frangipani I loved but like others have said it's such a faff having to melt it that it's past its best by the time I get round to using it again and has to be chucked away.

I no longer buy elemis but I might be tempted back with the Milk bath, full size bliss capsules, the nice moisturiser in the white tube which is richer, frangipani shower cream and a balm cleanser. Instead of a cheap bag I don't need put in some mits and a headband which I would use.

I have a backlog of PCMC too along with other moisturisers I'd rather use up, but the Ltd Ed milk bath sounds delish so I'll have to weigh up the likely price of the milk bath on ebay in the New Year against forking out for the TSV and adding to my face product mountain. Please could someone who regularly shops at an Elemis stockist (a big Debenhams or H of Fraser etc) post when this is on sale at the counters so I can go and sniff before I decide? Thanks. x

On the day, if Keeley really irritates me I'll resist buying at all, I wish they'd allow the other Elemis guest (bland ambassador) to launch a TSV for a change.

Latest posts

Back