Elemis Christmas TSV 17/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if the Eye makeup remover will be one of the items to try and appeal to all ages, there will more than likely be a cleanser probably the Cleansing balm.

It was in the last TSV and we were told items would not be repeated in the Christmas TSV.

I remember keeley saying that about the night cream but didnt watch all the shows .I thought you didn't watch the Elemis shows , are you a secret Keeley fan :cheeky::tongue:

I remember keeley saying that about the night cream but didnt watch all the shows .I thought you didn't watch the Elemis shows , are you a secret Keeley fan :cheeky::tongue:

She doesn't bother me. But on Facebook people put up information on the Q page. People asking about the Christmas TSV and saying Keeley said no repeat items, so if you wanted them buy that TSV.

Which I didn't. Will see what is in this upcoming one, might buy, might not.

Last edited:
Just no more bags, please??! And then there will be no need for the presenters to say how good they would be used as a clutch!!

I love any of their bath/shower products but am drowning in monoi oil. I like the smell but what do you do with it? It's too much of a faff to use as a body moisturiser (and too pungent after a while) and I don't really go in for much else on the body.

Have just invested (3 for £10!!) in the NSpa hot cloth cleanser from Asda as my pro-radiance is about to run out. I have high hopes, and my back balance will be happier too! I have taken to buying my pcmc from a seller on ebay who sells 50ml salon tubes at a really good price. Think I won my last one at £17. I have tried lots of other moisturisers but my skin always behaves better with this.

So, to conclude, I would like Pro radiance cleanser (or the balm, as I haven't tried it yet), pcmc, and 4 bath/shower/body lotions type things. Love the Tranquil Touch bath elixr, maybe I'll be lucky!

PS - anyone else miss the lime and ginger range? I still have a few dregs of a body lotion, wish they'd include this now and again as it seemed to be really popular.

ooh yes another Lime and Ginger fan here! For the monoi oil, like you I have what seems like litres of the stuff, it takes an age to use the smallest bottle so I've taken to using it on my feet. Have to be a bit careful getting out the bath if you've put it on though! I can't remember who it was who said it, might've even been Keeley, but once it's melted, pour a bit out onto a saucer/some sort of container, and once it's set you can use it like a balm.

Someone posted on Keeley's Facebook page that the tsv includes:

The new jasmine and rose milk bath,
Pro collagen Marine cream ,
Pro collagen cleansing balm,
Pro radiance illuminating flash balm,
Frangipani shower cream,
Frangipani body oil.

I don't like the frangpani stuff, so it will depend on the sizes of the other stuff.

PCMC will be 30mls no doubt.

If everything is full size I will say we are looking at around £70 for this.

I cant see them having the Christmas Tsv at £70, so I suspect not every item with be full size to get the Tsv down to around £50 mark.

We did have a Christmas Elemis TSV two years ago and it was £70. That was the one that broke the QVC TSV beauty ceiling, then we started to get the higher priced Gatineau,Decleor and Perricone TSVs.

I won't be going for this one, I usually always get the xmas Elemis tsv. I can't use the face products anymore and have plenty of the Frangipani stuff. Don't like the smell of jasmine either, would much prefer normal milk bath. I didn't expect it'd be for me since it's highly unlikely to be all body products.

I will probably get this depending on the price. I won't be getting it if its £70 though. I would be happy with all the products mentioned. I love the new cleansing balm and illuminating balm. I would give the monoi shower cream away because I much prefer a long soak in a bath. I normally get the Elemis TSV with money the in laws give me for Christmas.

Latest posts

Back