SanDisk Sansa Fuze 8GB MP3 Player TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almy

Registered Shopper
Hi

What do people think of todays TSV, its it a good bargain and spec for the price. I have no idea never had an MP3 player before?

Regards

Almy

Hi Almy, and welcome to the forum!

I bought one of these this week and I am very pleased with it for the price:

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...delcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&sku=104404&page=Product

Curtis MPK8854 Multimedia Video and MP3 player
Sale Price £29.97
sale save over 55%
was £69.99

Screensize - 2.8" touchscreen
Movie storage - Up to 4 hours.
Music storage - Up to 1000 songs
Photo storage - Up to 3500 photos
Rechargeable battery - Up to 8 hours

It also has the option of using a micro SD card with it if you want to (but the card doesn't come with it).
You also get a plug in charger with it (as well as the USB one) which is handy in case you are not near a PC when you wish to charge it.
HTH.

mp3.jpg

EDIT: Just realised the TSV is 8GB and this is only 4GB - sorry! :eek:

Last edited:
Hi

What do people think of todays TSV, its it a good bargain and spec for the price. I have no idea never had an MP3 player before?

Regards

Almy

The screen size of 1.9" (220 x 176 pixel) is very poor and would make watching movies a waste of time.

The TSV looked good especially for the cost, personally I don't think you can beat an IPOD but the TSV AND others mentioned here look very good alternatives.

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...delcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&sku=104404&page=Product

Sale Price £29.97
sale save over 55%
was £69.99

It also has the option of using a micro SD card with it if you want to (but the card doesn't come with it).
You also get a plug in charger with it (as well as the USB one) which is handy in case you are not near a PC when you wish to charge it.
HTH.

mp3.jpg

If you read the reviews on the currys web site you may figure why its this price....

Not a great unit and not a brand anyones heard of or is likely to hear of again

Sale Price £29.97
sale save over 55%
was £69.99

HTH.

mp3.jpg

This one does not have good reviews on the currys site.. sound quality etc,... not what you would want from an MP3 player.. who is this brand? I have not heard of them?

I'm very tempted to get two of these for the kids for Christmas - have we decided if they are any good or not yet?:1:

I was impressed by ease of use and ordered the pink Toots. I also loved the blue light around the scroll wheel. :eek: :getmecoat: I'm not bothered about it having a small screen as there's no way I would bother watching a movie on anything smaller than my tv anyway. :pPC:

I resisted last night and for most of the day. Then I told myself if there was a red one left, I'd go for it.

Oh dear.

It does look nice though. And I like the idea of the FM Radio.

I got a red one and a blue one, I'm not sure which child will get which, but I've had my fill of expensive ipods lasting one month over the warranty before dying, these seem to be perfect :)

I've had a few MP3's in my time, starting with a Ventura one from Argos for £99.99. It had a huge memory but shortly after getting it I started downloading from ITunes. Unfortunately, because the format from Itunes was brand specific, I had to burn the music and reload it onto my computer to make it transferable to my Ventura MP3.

I bought other MP3 and eventaually thought 'blow it' - I'll get an I-Pod - an 160g!! I so wish I had gone for that in the begininng. It has totally revolutionalised my music and I now download books, films and TV shows which I watch.

I would buy this for a child's birthday but if you are looking for a serious MP3 -an I-Pod is the only way for me.

Hope this helps.

Dear All

Thank you all for your comments, have decided not to go for the TSV and and have a good look around instead.

Thanks agian

Almy

If you are not watching movies then there are loads of cheaper and smaller alternatives about,

Latest posts

Back