Do your homework chloe!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
This girl talks utter rubbish, thought she was quite good but changed my mind, she is TERRIBLE.

She has TWICE said, during the Diamonique Gold show what a treat this is as it is only the second ever show in gold. what utter twaddle. Dqe was only done in 14K gold as the presenters never ceased to tell us, until it became too expensice. I know she wasn't around but she should not make stataements off the top of her head, she repeated it even after Tom had corrected her in a very nice way.

She also said there was no difference in cutting dge to real diamonds. utter nonsense, dqe is mostly cut by machine. She really gets on my nerves.

I can recall the days when all diamonique shows were in 14ct gold. I think they then concentrated on sterling silver for two principal reasons : the price of gold heading north, and people began to click on to the fact that they were paying a premium to get a slither of gold, set with paste stones and, consequently, sales of the gold diamonique dropped. Now they are bringing back more of the gold pieces, they are setting them in 9ct gold. A OTO ring, priced at just under £80, was not cheap. It is still only paste.
gems tv sell 9ct gold rings, set with genuine stones for that price. Buyers are becoming a lot more discerning and knowledgeable about the jewellery they are spending their hard earned sponduliks on. I don't buy into the diamonique range but, at least with the silver pieces, they are affordable enough to buy a piece if you like the design, and are not especially bothered that it is not real diamonds.

Do your homework Chloe

Didn't realise thath SCW, never seen dqe in 9 ct before, it looked rather flimsy. apologies to Chloe. my mistake.

I've heard presenters make statements that are incorrect and wondered if they are just saying what they have been told through their earpiece. For example the other week two different presenters said that it was 12 weeks to Christmas but it was actually 13 weeks, so had they both been fed incorrect information?

If they are being fed through their earpieces, then the whole of QVC must be a shambles, as each of them seem to tell us different things! It particularly annoys me when she - and others - say "delivery in 3 to 5 days" and omit the working part.

I remember the presenters always saying that they only use 14ct gold as 9ct wasn't good enough

Latest posts

Back