No response from Pavers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fluffwump

Registered Shopper
I emailed Pavers with a question about 2 of their products several days ago, and have not had any response at all from them, has anyone else had any contact with them in the past, am I just unlucky, or are they normally this ignorant? I guess I'll just go shop somewhere else... what a way to run a business!

I emailed Pavers with a question about 2 of their products several days ago, and have not had any response at all from them, has anyone else had any contact with them in the past, am I just unlucky, or are they normally this ignorant? I guess I'll just go shop somewhere else... what a way to run a business!

I bought 2 pairs of shoes from them last year, wore in rain and water flooded in where stitching was from sole to upper and both pairs stained my feet, complained and got no response, went on website to leave a review which was never published and emailed and got no response, so you are not alone in this matter.

I have just retuned my first ever Pavers order nothing wrong with the boots were just too tight I did a review but two days later received an email asking me to do one I replied telling them I had done one already and returned the email that asked me to .... so don`t know how reliant they are I`ve yet to find out !!

Latest posts

Back