Cozee Home TSV 29/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last Christmas I was given a pale blue 'swirly' throw. It is the most amazon blanket I have ever seen/touched. It's insanely soft and has a reverse in a soft velvet. I remember spotting it was 'Cozee Home' but didn't realise that was a QVC brand. I've since found it on the website (and the lady who gave it to me is a big qvc-er).

It cost £30 plus pandp and I couldn't believe how expensive it seemed for a 'fleece' but oh my word it's worth every penny!!

Has anyone heard anything about this TSV?
I don't like the new patterned duvet sets, so my money will be safe if it's a patterned item! :Laugh:

Its a reversible polka dot design, Craig posted photos on his blog

craig tsv.jpgcraig.jpg

The most comfortable bedding I have ever slept in - another level from NN which I used to swear by until I found this - love my Cozee Home bedding.

Cozee Home Spot Design Faux Mink & Fleece 4Pc Duvet Set

QVC Price: £45.00 - £66.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£36.00 - £54.00

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Spo...02146.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@50965096

Reversible faux mink and fleece duvet set from Cozee Home. This plush four-piece bedding set features a duvet cover decorated with a spot motif, deep fitted sheet and two matching housewife pillowcases in a soft, cosy fleece finish. Perfect for snuggling up in on cold winter nights, with this Cozee Home collection you'll never want to leave your bed!

No more 'sheet shock' - this set is so warm and cosy that you can say goodbye to those cold spots from your linen when you hop into bed.

Practical and easy care - Cozee Home bedding is machine washable, won’t shrink, dries quickly and requires no ironing!

•100% polyester
•Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

•2 x housewife pillowcases - embossed spot plush face with solid fleece reverse
•1 x duvet cover - embossed spot plush face with solid fleece reverse
•1 x fitted sheet - solid fleece

Colour options:

•Damson
•Duck Egg
•Ivory
•Silver

Measurements:

Duvet cover:

•Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
•Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
•King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
•Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Housewife pillowcases:

•50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")

Fitted sheet:

•Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35" x 75" x 15")
•Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53" x 75" x 15")
•King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59" x 79" x 15")
•Super King: 183cm x 200cm x 38cm (72" x 79" x 15")

I don't understand why some of the sets are cheaper than others. I have 801204 (or the equivalent) and it is more expensive than the TSV and is being shown today. Is it better quality than the TSV?

I have a white set of cozee home and it is still white even though only washed at 30c. I don't wash any of my bedding at more than 40c and I'm still alive and in good health and not scratching.

Latest posts

Back