Thomas Kinkade - Tonight with Lisa Brash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anybody in the art world knows that when you handle pieces of art you should wear gloves (usually white cotton).

Obviously she mustn't hold Kinkade in such high regard as we see here;

hqdefault.jpg

The only thing Lisa Brash seems to know about painting is her face, with shed loads of slap.

She is the Botticelli of Botox :mysmilie_19:

I'll tell you one thing she definitely dosen't seem to know, their returns policy. A reminder can be arranged though.

The only thing Lisa Brash seems to know about painting is her face, with shed loads of slap.

She is the Botticelli of Botox :mysmilie_19:

I'll tell you one thing she definitely dosen't seem to know, their returns policy. A reminder can be arranged though.

Yep, I agree, I think she's running out of chances here. She was selling fragrance last night and mentioned the returns policy but didn't mention the product could not be used. Sailing close to the wind with omissions Ms Brash

Yep, I agree, I think she's running out of chances here. She was selling fragrance last night and mentioned the returns policy but didn't mention the product could not be used. Sailing close to the wind with omissions Ms Brash

She can certainly mention the returns policy deedee so long as she dosen't say you can try it and still send it back. The other night she actually said you can try it and if you don't like it you can send it back because 'she understand i'm being your nose here'.

That is simply untrue and it's totally unacceptable. In fact it won't be tolerated, she has worked there long enough to know their returns policy. It's inexcusable.

Lisa didn't mention the returns policy once last night when she was shifting some Laurelle stink.

Good girl :mysmilie_59:

Lisa has come out with some curious statements tonight. Firstly she went on and on reiterating the point that in no way do they receive bonuses and it matters not a jot how many items she sells. Maybe BOD was telling fibs on his LinkedIn profile?

Then she asks us to check out the price of Maroussia perfume in the big department stores. The only department store I could find it in (more a discount store really) is T J Hughes for..........£5.99!

You could buy 3 bottles in store for the price of getting one delivered from Bid (it went for £9.99).

Lisa didn't mention the returns policy once last night when she was shifting some Laurelle stink.

Good girl :mysmilie_59:
Sally Klaxxon selling Jean Paul DuPont said you can't return it if you open it-if you want to know what it smells like find out who stocks Jean Paul DuPont locally and smell it there.
She knows perfectly well that Jean Paul DuPont has no retail distribution and so she was being deliberately misleading.

Sally Klaxxon selling Jean Paul DuPont said you can't return it if you open it-if you want to know what it smells like find out who stocks Jean Paul DuPont locally and smell it there.
She knows perfectly well that Jean Paul DuPont has no retail distribution and so she was being deliberately misleading.

Shady indeed but I guess she at least pointed out you can't open the bottle and return it. Lisa was actually saying 'try it' (They even had an on screen caption about extended returns as she said it) and if you don't like it send it back but she now seems to have totally moderated her patter!

Shady indeed but I guess she at least pointed out you can't open the bottle and return it. Lisa was actually saying 'try it' (They even had an on screen caption about extended returns as she said it) and if you don't like it send it back but she now seems to have totally moderated her patter!

That's probably because she reads this forum and saw that she'd been
caught out!

That's probably because she reads this forum and saw that she'd been
caught out!

You're maybe right Moet, i'm just happy that she has changed tact.

I don't think anybody on here wants to get the presenters in trouble, we just want them to be honest. Let's face it, virtually all of their fragrances are expensive enough without being given duff information about the returns policy which is particularly important with the plethora of no namers that we can't even test on the high street,

Latest posts

Back