Thomas Kinkade - Tonight with Lisa Brash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is the first i've heard of the head shaving.

That is such a brave thing to do, even for a good cause.

She confirms on twitter it isn't going to be a full shave but rather a shortish cut.

Lisa is also interested in TLC commissioning a reality series based around her 'crazy life'. I presume she is just having some fun but if she's serious one would have thought she could increase her chances by pitching a programme idea to Sky Arts HD?

I think the Reality TV market for rowdy women from the North East has kind of already been cornered!

Last edited:
She confirms on twitter it isn't going to be a full shave but rather a shortish cut.

Lisa is also interested in TLC commissioning a reality series based around her 'crazy life'. I presume she is just having some fun but if she's serious one would have thought she could increase her chances by pitching a programme idea to Sky Arts HD?

I think the Reality TV market for rowdy women from the North East has kind of already been cornered!

can you imagine a show about her life? she is mad enough on camera, imagine her in real life? i bet its like a hurricane going through a paper shop lol

I thought I would point out that tonight at around midnight we are lucky enough to have South Shields' answer to Brian Sewell, the unique and controversial Art Expert Ms Lisa Brash, selling a Kinkade piece called 'Quiet Evening'. But not only that she will also have on offer a Stephen Gayford piece called 'Royal Pair'.

I know they are on late but do tune in if you can. I'm keen to push Lisa's shows as I feel there are a decided lack of truly accessible art programmes on our screens these days. I find that Lisa's grounded yet evocative artistic perspective is always sure to stir the mind.

As a resident of South Shields, I can inform you Wirral, that the salons and coffee-houses in our fair town are abuzz with little else than discussion of the expertise of Ms. Brash's art critique...

How could she possibly have time to do a reality show?
She works at Pricedrop 4 days a week, runs her candle company
& raises a teenager!!

I could be in her reality show!!!
I used to teach in the primary school which both she and her son attended.

How could she possibly have time to do a reality show?
She works at Pricedrop 4 days a week, runs her candle company
& raises a teenager!!

You make a good point Moet but I suspect the same was probably said of Dali, Botticelli and Raphael.

Artistic people have a voracious desire to create, it's in their D.N.A.

Or create attention directed towards them?

Indeed Moet but i'm sure you will agree with me that we must accept this as a price worth paying for her considered vision, evocative discussion and challenging artistic debate.

Her creative manifesto is one of enlightenment and pose.

Indeed Moet but i'm sure you will agree with me that we must accept this as a price worth paying for her considered vision, evocative discussion and challenging artistic debate.

Her creative manifesto is one of enlightenment and pose.

the spoken word is her paintbrush and the camera is her canvas to create a masterpiece not only of emotion, not only of style, not only of grace, poise and elegance... it is simply... sssssstuning.

the spoken word is her paintbrush and the camera is her canvas to create a masterpiece not only of emotion, not only of style, not only of grace, poise and elegance... it is simply... sssssstuning.

Indeed, indeed Mr Tom and cursed be he (or she, MOMMA) who says to the contrary.

Indeed, indeed Mr Tom and cursed be he (or she, MOMMA) who says to the contrary.

on a saturday night she delights in having lamb seared standing upright and compressed then sliced whilst being offered a variety of salad and garnish to provide the vital nutrients needed to supplement not only a mind of pure knowledge, not only a body of pure majesty and if she was on sale i'd say... buy it... just buy it

on a saturday night she delights in having lamb seared standing upright and compressed then sliced whilst being offered a variety of salad and garnish to provide the vital nutrients needed to supplement not only a mind of pure knowledge, not only a body of pure majesty and if she was on sale i'd say... buy it... just buy it

Your words are much like a Brash Kin-Key-Id sale, powerful, eclectic and moving.

A most rousing, inspirational and above all fitting passage that motivates me both emotionally and artistically.

Your words are much like a Brash Kin-Key-Id sale, powerful, eclectic and moving.

A most rousing, inspirational and above all fitting passage that motivates me both emotionally and artistically.

with that price, you have given us a right kicking

I do hope Lisa becomes the curator of the London gallery. She can let her feelings and knowledge of the paintings flow instead of being pressured to sell pieces of art.

Attachments

• Sonia-Solicari-curator-of-007.jpg
    Sonia-Solicari-curator-of-007.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 155
I do hope Lisa becomes the curator of the London gallery. She can let her feelings and knowledge of the paintings flow instead of being pressured to sell pieces of art.

This is why I'm proposing the formation of 'The Brash Foundation' to champion young artists from around the United Kingdom.

Lisa Brash has a set of 3 'Beach Hut' canvases on her show at 1am.

Obviously these are not in the same category of art as Kinkade and Gayford but it still should be worth hearing her views and critique.

Latest posts

Back