Credits

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
I see they're yet again giving away, 'automatically', £10 credit on Bid and PD

This is happening almost daily now and without it, I doubt they would sell hardly anything.

Slippery slope.

I see they're yet again giving away, 'automatically', £10 credit on Bid and PD

This is happening almost daily now and without it, I doubt they would sell hardly anything.

Slippery slope.

The problem with these endless promotions is the more they do it the more people might realise that receiving the credit and actually being able to spend the credit are two different things altogether.

The Art Curator Lisa Brash also had 'free credits' on offer last night. She was selling Snake Serum which despite Lisa having a face with about as much flexibility as a piece of stale white bread she absolutely loves. She reminisced about the time Kylie came into Harrods to buy some, personally i'd be surprised if it was the same brand as on offer but who cares!

Usefully Lisa also pointed out how much it costs on the Skin Pharmacy website which I personally thought was very kind of her.

Last edited:
There are a few rumblings around from people who have missed out, not had it taken into account etc. and the more times it's offered, the more people will be trying to use them.

I've seen a couple of things today that you could use your £13 credit on but they wouldn't appeal to many.

They should be more helpful, like the lovely Lisa, and allow you to spend it over a longer period, at least.

There are a few rumblings around from people who have missed out, not had it taken into account etc. and the more times it's offered, the more people will be trying to use them.

I've seen a couple of things today that you could use your £13 credit on but they wouldn't appeal to many.

They should be more helpful, like the lovely Lisa, and allow you to spend it over a longer period, at least.

Lisa is all heart. Sadly I didn't stay up late enough to catch her art sales however, the good news is that I feel I have now learned all I can from her.

It's been quite an education.

The lights are on but nobody's home............... and what's the bliddy leccy bill like?

Peter was saying his combined Gas/Electric is well over £100 a month and that his small flat consists of 4 rooms and a hall.

I'd love to know where he has the space for his 700+ empty perfume bottles and the hundreds of products he has bought from Bid, maybe he has them all in storage?

Peter was saying his combined Gas/Electric is well over £100 a month and that his small flat consists of 4 rooms and a hall.

I'd love to know where he has the space for his 700+ empty perfume bottles and the hundreds of products he has bought from Bid, maybe he has them all in storage?

I've heard him say he only has a one bed flat and he has a little old car.

A man of his calibre........his mattress must be high

I've heard him say he only has a one bed flat and he has a little old car.

A man of his calibre........his mattress must be high

He said he lives in Crouch End which I know quite well as I used to live nearby in Muswell Hill.

He must be on a fair whack living there as it's pretty pricey. All those bonuses that BOD spoke of before he was censored must come in handy :Laugh:

Ah yes, the famous Sit-up credits*

*Credits can only be used in a select time period for the following terms and conditions.

1st November through to 2nd November 2013.
Times you must use the credits are from 11:59pm up until 1.30am Monday to Saturday.
If you own a cat then you can only use the £10 credit up until 8pm.
If you own a dog then you cannot use the £10 credit.
If your £10 credit is stolen by the sales operative then it sucks to be you.
Should you die before using your credit then your family cannot inherit the credit.
All credits should be treated like monopoly money - there is no monetary value.
When purchasing any goods under the value of the credit then it cannot be used.
If the sales operative doesn't like the tone of your voice then you cannot redeem the credit.
If it's raining outside you cannot use your £10 credit.
If Wirral70 says anything bad within the £10 credit period on shoppingtelly.com and it is just and right then we will cancel all customer credits.
Should you return anything bought with a £10 credit we will deduct a £10 credit handling fee.
Should Sit-up get shot down by Ofcom then all credits are null and void.
Should the cat sit on the mat in front of the fire place then all your credits are void.
Should you insult our telephone operative your credits will all be void.
Should you get your item of Tanzanite valued at your local jeweller then all credits and null and void.
Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and all credits afforded to them are not real.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Ah yes, the famous Sit-up credits*

*Credits can only be used in a select time period for the following terms and conditions.

1st November through to 2nd November 2013.
Times you must use the credits are from 11:59pm up until 1.30am Monday to Saturday.
If you own a cat then you can only use the £10 credit up until 8pm.
If you own a dog then you cannot use the £10 credit.
If your £10 credit is stolen by the sales operative then it sucks to be you.
Should you die before using your credit then your family cannot inherit the credit.
All credits should be treated like monopoly money - there is no monetary value.
When purchasing any goods under the value of the credit then it cannot be used.
If the sales operative doesn't like the tone of your voice then you cannot redeem the credit.
If it's raining outside you cannot use your £10 credit.
If Wirral70 says anything bad within the £10 credit period on shoppingtelly.com and it is just and right then we will cancel all customer credits.
Should you return anything bought with a £10 credit we will deduct a £10 credit handling fee.
Should Sit-up get shot down by Ofcom then all credits are null and void.
Should the cat sit on the mat in front of the fire place then all your credits are void.
Should you insult our telephone operative your credits will all be void.
Should you get your item of Tanzanite valued at your local jeweller then all credits and null and void.
Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and all credits afforded to them are not real.

Thank you for your co-operation.

:mysmilie_458::mysmilie_471:

Should Lisa Brash give any duff artistic advice then all credits are null and void
Should Shyster Shylock make out a Sarf End stinker has incredible musky base notes then all credits are null and void
Should Mike Mason run out of professions that he is fully qualified in then all credits are null and void

And there's more........

Weekend Bonus.... Our gift to you this weekend... Quote voucher code 5550555 on any online or TV purchase with us this weekend for £5 off! See www.bid.tv/terms for details. One voucher per customer, for TV purchases do not use No Call Back

And there's more........

Weekend Bonus.... Our gift to you this weekend... Quote voucher code 5550555 on any online or TV purchase with us this weekend for £5 off! See www.bid.tv/terms for details. One voucher per customer, for TV purchases do not use No Call Back

Have you seen the size of their promotional T&C's page now? It's like War & Peace.

Yes :giggle:

Imagine working there, you wouldn't know if you were coming or going

That's half the problem. By seemingly trying to confuse the punters they no doubt inadvertently confuse themselves.

What a tangled web we weave!

Full credit where it's due to Peter Sherlock, he just explained exactly how the '£10 Credit' works. He gave a specific example (he used a purchase of £10.30 and explained you would pay 30p + p+p) and also stressed that you cannot combine the vouchers and that they have a limited validity window.

It's the first time in a while I have heard anyone be so candid about this wonderful offer. I'd like to think he'd also do the same at a busier time of day but we'll see. However, it seems there are some people getting very angry with this promotion which is no real surprise. I fully expect the complaints to increase as these 'offers' are almost becoming standard practice nowadays.

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews13727.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back