Credits

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i had a phone call out of the blue the other day with an indian sounding man wanting to ask why i had not bought from
them for a while and offering a £5 credit on my account in return for my answers... so i told him i can buy most of their
crap from poundland in town and save on postage... i reakon the £5 credit will be sitting in my account for a long time...

I thought it was interesting that they weren't ramming the '£10 Credit' thing down our throats yesterday, they were unusually reserved.

Maybe it's because it wasn't given with every item but it was far less off putting than it has been.

Very good (even if the credits are rubbish).

Yeah and probably have to buy something that you don't really want but qualifies :mysmilie_19:

I must give them some free credit back. They haven't been bombarding us with these fanciful freebiees of late, which is nice.

I can say with absolute honesty that I can only recall seeing one single item that i'd be inclined to buy (the headphones on Saturday). Everything else that I would personally consider worth buying could easily be found elsewhere for less. Maybe I have forgotten some others but that's all I recall.

Things are pretty bad when Selfridges and Boots are cheaper for decent perfumes! My eldest sister wears Rive Gauche and when I told her how much they wanted including p+p she burst out laughing :mysmilie_19:

It's catching! Flicked over to IW last night and if you bought their ceramic frying pans POTD, you got a £5 credit on your account!

I seen that the other night Momma. In a way it's even worse than Bid because you have to buy something costing at least £10 but you can buy any item from the website so you're not at their mercy as to what items are sold, or at what price. You also don't have to wait for weeks to receive it and you get much longer to use it too, plus you don't have to call to redeem it.

So you at least have a realistic opportunity to use it, unlike with somebody else!

I actually got an email from bid offering me a code for a £5 voucher to be used online, I had plenty of time to use it..okay what I bought cost £7.99 but I opted for a christmas jumper that had dropped down to a fiver online. So for a change, not a bad deal!

Latest posts

Back