What Was She Thinking .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Alison Young

ALSION.jpg

The Bare minerals show has been entertaining but please Alison either sack the stylist or if you don't have one, Please get one ASAP :michaelmyers::Wink:

She looked terrible if I didn't know better I would say she was 8months pregnant.
Lynn :witchbroom:

Judging by the photo you posted, she doesn't look like her former self, so I hope she's okay.

It did look fairly sack-like on her but I think it's a bit much to say she looks heavily pregnant.

She is a middle aged woman with unfortunately no dress sense. It was said she lets her husband help her pick clothes.:screamingpumpkin: They go for in fashion styles, remember the big shoulders which gave her no neck????

They always pick dresses which do nothing for her body shape at all. She has thyroid problems which after all these years she should have go levelled, also middle aged spread due to her love of sweet things. In the old days AY was thin and small, she still seems to look at styles that would have suited her then and not moved on.

She is a middle aged woman with unfortunately no dress sense. It was said she lets her husband help her pick clothes.:screamingpumpkin: They go for in fashion styles, remember the big shoulders which gave her no neck????

They always pick dresses which do nothing for her body shape at all. She has thyroid problems which after all these years she should have go levelled, also middle aged spread due to her love of sweet things. In the old days AY was thin and small, she still seems to look at styles that would have suited her then and not moved on.

I'll agree with you on the lack of dress sense and being stuck in a time warp and failing to consider her changing body shape.

However as someone else with thyroid issues I can't agree on the second part. There are forums out there where many of us who are suffering with inadequate treatment share our woes, many of us are stuck with GPs who don't really know enough about this condition and who then refuse to refer us to consultants. Perhaps AY believes she's being treated correctly because her GP said so.

I'll agree with you on the lack of dress sense and being stuck in a time warp and failing to consider her changing body shape.

However as someone else with thyroid issues I can't agree on the second part. There are forums out there where many of us who are suffering with inadequate treatment share our woes, many of us are stuck with GPs who don't really know enough about this condition and who then refuse to refer us to consultants. Perhaps AY believes she's being treated correctly because her GP said so.

Absolutely. I was fobbed off for years by a useless GP and have had misery with my thyroid as a result. Thankfully my new GP is finally sorting me out but it's precarious getting the levels right etc.

I am over active thyroid wise and will say my doctor was on the ball very very quickly. I left it ages thinking I was just going through the menopause(not even started it seemed), he said straight up thyroid.

I agree that Ali has no dress sense, but she seems quite happy with herself. I would much prefer someone like Ali than someone who kept telling us she was a size small when it is obviously not so..

Candida? it is manageable.

It'll take more than a pot of yogurt to sort her out. Anyway Candida Albicans may be nothing to do with it. She may have a thyroid condition that causes her body retain fluid. Also she is around 50 years of age therefore will not have the same youthful shape of years past. For all I dislike her screeching voice and manner, I can't help admiring her for not going down the Lulu route. She has carved out a career in an industry that is riddled with ageism and prejudice, and is now perhaps better placed to serve QVC's typical demographic. I can't imagine some 16 year old fresh out of beauty college would be so credible.

The red sack was as bad at the purple suite she loves to wear. She seemed to make a huge effort it what she wearing and her hair when she was in the states so it can be done when she wants.

Latest posts

Back