Food items on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yet another day when I haven't troubled the remote. The whole qvc food thing just leaves me cold and I'm amazed that they are devoting a whole day to the stuff. As far as I'm concerned, if they can't persuade me to look then they'll never persuade me to buy. Some people must be buying though and the profit margin is so huge that maybe they don't need as many customers today. It's funny how often they are able to offer free p&p on Thorntons but not brands we can't pick up with our weekly shop - hmmm.

We bought a Kings Realm Meat Hamper from QVC a few years back. Getting it all delivered at once was convenient but we weren't blown away by the quality.

Not bad but nothing special, i'd say it was no better than mid range supermarket meat but at a higher price.

I bought some meat from Buccleuch years ago, the bloke selling it had an unfortunate resemblance to Fred West I thought. Anyway, nothing special at all. Luckily it was one of their smaller offerings so I didn't waste too much money but a waste all the same.

I wonder what happens to all the uneaten food ? Do the staff and crew eat it after the show or is it binned . I remember a while ago an Ex employee of Ideal world was on this forum and he said after a kitchen food all the food was binned, none of the staff were allowed it. I hope Qvc isn't the same.

Im not tempted to buy food from QVc or anyone else, but then we live in an area that has so many supermarkets and local shops.
Our meat is from a local butcher superb quality, maybe we are lucky to have local shops large number of greengrocers too near at hand

I cannot stand that either, but even worse is when we have to put up with the almost orgasmic moans when they try the chocolates etc.. They sometimes do that with perfumes or bath stuff and it makes me sick!!!

remember how they used to rave about the smell of that Liz Earle tonic stuff ? I was so disappointed when I smelt a small bottle from a QVC kit- it had a very mild antiseptic/chemical floral smell that did absolutely nothing for me.

we are lucky enough to have local farms that raise and sell turkeys and even these cost less than the QVC birds.

I don't eat meat but I would never buy a food product off qvc. I would be too worried about what condition it was in.

Latest posts

Back