Bethlehem Lights - SCW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Hi Ian, you have listed a long list of Bethlehem Lights in the Heads Up section, but I cannot add a comment on the page. So I will do it here instead :Laugh: Do you know what the upcoming TSV is?? please

Hi Ian, you have listed a long list of Bethlehem Lights in the Heads Up section, but I cannot add a comment on the page. So I will do it here instead :Laugh: Do you know what the upcoming TSV is?? please

no-one can comment on my section for certain reasons but its on my to-do list when i get back from taking mum to the hospital just for a scan nothing too serious like

Thank you

no-one can comment on my section for certain reasons but its on my to-do list when i get back from taking mum to the hospital just for a scan nothing too serious like
I know no one can comment on your section Ian because I too tried. I just wanted to say thank you for the list of Bethlehem lights products you pulled out for me - that's one heck of a service you're offering - well done.
DJ xx

I know no one can comment on your section Ian because I too tried. I just wanted to say thank you for the list of Bethlehem lights products you pulled out for me - that's one heck of a service you're offering - well done.
DJ xx

excatly thats what the service i provide is for just for people to keep up-to-date with the new items/bargains that the brand can have you see

I bought the garland and wreath set last year and the OTO garland this year ... plus one of the rose bushes.

They are lovely. Good quality and feel well put together.

The fact that they are battery operated and have a timer means there are no trailing wires to spoil the effect and you come home to sparkly lights after a hard day.

I really recommend them.

Love Bethleham lights. At the moment I have 2 sets of their lights around an arch in the garden, been subjected to winds and heavy rains but still come on every night! The batteries have been in for 3 weeks now.

Love Bethleham lights. At the moment I have 2 sets of their lights around an arch in the garden, been subjected to winds and heavy rains but still come on every night! The batteries have been in for 3 weeks now.

Thankyou all, I have made a purchase!! Went for the garland as I thought it might be more versatile and looking forward to it arriving now - thought the p&p was a bit steep though considering it is only coming by royal mail!

I like most of the Bethlehem Lights range too. Good quality and items with a timer really are 'set and forget'. They turn themselves on and off and are really welcoming if coming home in the dark. Outside, I have a prelit hanging basket and a little box tree on the patio and some light strings around my ivy arch and decking handrails. They look really nice and don't consume too much battery power.
Inside, I have a variety of BL arrangements and it is very cosy when they turn on. I can't fault them really.

I like the idea of it being battery powered and having the timer however I think the presenters saying it looks really is a bit OTT, its nice but theres no mistaking its fake, There are some lovely decorations on the highstreet already and at much cheaper prices.

I shouldn't have looked at SCW's thread because I ended up buying the Luminaria with the candle that lights up inside and has a wick that flickers but I know I will love it. I like almost all of Bethlem lights products.

Latest posts

Back