Ice Cream Maker!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
So we have had "Summer" (said very loosely) and now we are in Autumn soon to be winter so what does Qvc come up with.................. an "Ice Cream Maker", makes sense of course ...........Not!!! Why the heck they didn't have this during the "summer" months when the weather was occasionally nice and the kids were off school is beyond me. The ice cream that's being produced looks like slop rather than actual ice cream (most be the hot weather we are currently having :Shok:), shame really as it would have made a lovely teachers gift :Wink::vampire:

http://www.qvcuk.com/The-Baking-Bou...c=802176-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-802176

Just had one the hottest and longest summers for ages where I live.

I guess ice cream might make a change from some stodgy desert over the Christmas / New Year period.

I love my ice cream maker. I turn vanilla custard into creamy ice cream and do the same with diet shakes. I use it all year but yes much more in summer. It's also lovely in winter if you have sore throats etc.

I got an ice cream maker as a wedding present. Sadly it never even came out of the box so we car booted it in the end. We do use the Ninja to make ice cream out of frozen fruit though and thats nice in summer. We have easiyo yogurt all year round but this time of year desserts start to be more warming and soothing like steamed apple pudding and custard!

Has anyone ever used an ice-cream maker? I like ice-cream and like the idea of being able to make my own. I remember as a child pureeing fruits and stirring them into Carnation milk and freezing it, but it came out as a solid block of ice - not something you could eat with a spoon, hence was a bit disappointing :(

Latest posts

Back