How much? Yikes!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gosh thats expensive qvc target audience ....millionaires. a very overarted brand imo

It's not even water mains connected and not as pretty as the £615 kitchen aid model. I had to look at the price twice. I wonder which presenter gets the task of trying to sell it :)

There are superb top of the range bean to cup machines that no coffee lover could find fault with and they'd be about half that price. Still huge money but realistically the technology etc. will cost, but not as much as Miele charge.

(Last post deleted because the thread had moved on by the time I got round to posting. Sorry folks.)

My £15 cafetiere does the job just as well, thank you very much. Though admittedly it didn't come with 5 bags of coffee beans.

For that price, I'd expect the machine to make the coffee, bring it over to me, wash up the cup and then go out to buy extra coffee pods when needed. I really don't know which planet QVC think that we're on ............

I got a brand new Tassimo coffee machine recently (the latest model,) by following a link to a short term deal. Usual cost round about £120 ......... I got it for £30. Added to that £55 of coffee pods for £17 meant I got about £180 of machine plus pods for £47. Since then I've stocked up on more pods (coffee, tea and hot chocolate) using another code and got just under £40 worth for £15. You can also get the pods in Tesco, Asda etc.

Okay ............. it might not be in the same league as Miele but it does me and, since buying it eight weeks ago, I've not switched the kettle on at all. Miele might be the brand to be seen with but it doesn't impress me at all at their prices.

Well the white one has sold out, must be some very wealthy people shopping with QVC!! You also have to factor in £50 delivery and installation charge, yikes indeed.

For that price, I'd expect the machine to make the coffee, bring it over to me, wash up the cup and then go out to buy extra coffee pods when needed. I really don't know which planet QVC think that we're on ............

I got a brand new Tassimo coffee machine recently (the latest model,) by following a link to a short term deal. Usual cost round about £120 ......... I got it for £30. Added to that £55 of coffee pods for £17 meant I got about £180 of machine plus pods for £47. Since then I've stocked up on more pods (coffee, tea and hot chocolate) using another code and got just under £40 worth for £15. You can also get the pods in Tesco, Asda etc.

Okay ............. it might not be in the same league as Miele but it does me and, since buying it eight weeks ago, I've not switched the kettle on at all. Miele might be the brand to be seen with but it doesn't impress me at all at their prices.

I got that offer too and I am a coffee addict so it was sort of a step backward. I've enjoyed it lots but gone back to grinding my own beans and pulling espressos with high quality beans and the one thing that has struck me about this is how messy and long winded it is compared to any pods. Love to know where you got a second voucher code, been looking for them everywhere. That Miele machine is way over priced, obviously meant just for one or two people in the country who might fit one in their mansion.

I am sure Chuntley would find some way of defending the p & p charge.

I have seen stuff on ebay which is much cheaper than qvc.

Love to know where you got a second voucher code, been looking for them everywhere.

A friend texted me the code. I think he may have seen the deal on HotUKDeals. You had to spend £35 and then add the code, which reduced the cost to £15. I also receive emails from Tassimo, on a regular basis, because they have my details from when I registered the machine, and those often contain 'special offers.'

WOW...............I think QVC have forgotten that they are supposed to be 'value'....

Latest posts

Back