OTO countdown timer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
Last edited:
Weird - just tried it again and its definately there for me - a big pink countdown bar - a bit like the one that amazon uses in their lightning deals! I'm logged into QVC as I've been looking at My Account, I wonder if they do target people? Strange!

Does this link work?
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=204563&x=22&y=14&storeId=10252&langId=-2&catalogId=10152&viewType=gallery&resultsWithTopSellers=false&sc=204563-ISRC&pageSize=96&keyword=204563&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

I cant see any timer either sorry , this has been an OTO since before the Doll 10 Tsv.

Maybe the Q are copying the Bid Timer ...they'll be charging for phone calls and £7.95 postage as well soon!

I can see the timer, but I'm going to ignore it because I don't want to buy the item.

Yes I can see it, but how come they have an OTO when they are still showing the TSV??

These are great looking glosses but I still have the BCC doll gloss to come and bought the 10 Mally minis so must not weaken!!!!!!!!!

Yes I can see it, but how come they have an OTO when they are still showing the TSV??

These are great looking glosses but I still have the BCC doll gloss to come and bought the 10 Mally minis so must not weaken!!!!!!!!!

Love the Doll10 lipsticks and glosses, they are the best (imo). Must sit on my hands too Mazza!! - for 8 hours it seems!!

oh no, I am the only one that can see it?
I feel that I have been abducted by aliens and nobody believes me!! LOL

I can see it on PC using Internet Explorer not Firefox. On my laptop I cannot see it on any browser!!

It is also showing on the TSV when I view it on PC.

I can see it on PC using Internet Explorer not Firefox. On my laptop I cannot see it on any browser!!

It is also showing on the TSV when I view it on PC.

I can see it on the TSV today too - on firefox on my laptop.
Do you think its perhaps one of those quirky things that the public aren't supposed to see?

Last edited:
Love the Doll10 lipsticks and glosses, they are the best (imo). Must sit on my hands too Mazza!! - for 8 hours it seems!!

It is good to know that they are a good brand so thanks for info. I am still using some old Fran Wilson ones from when Q stocked them as the best lipstick brand in the whole world, but they are about to expire - hurray, I can use some new stuff!

Couldn't see it on internet Explorer , but used Chrome and its there lol

They've been at this OTO price since the Doll10 TSV at the beginning of last week!

So much for the bollox that an OTO price only applies for the hour it's on air! I wonder whether they'll stop saying this?

Latest posts

Back