AY

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At least she hadn't got that awful Ken paves top piece on and shes had her roots done, but yes her hair looked like straw lol :Wink: But having used Elasticizer in the past it doesn't surprise me.

The main ingredient in Elasticizer seems to be castor oil, cheap ingredient in an overpriced,overhyped product.

The main ingredient in Elasticizer seems to be castor oil, cheap ingredient in an overpriced,overhyped product.

So that's it! Yes the consistency is Zinc & Castor oil that is used as a nappy rash cream and is cheap as chips. I knew it reminded me of something. Go on I dare someone to pop to the pound shop and buy a huge tub of zinc & castor oil cream and try it as a pre wash for their hair!

I bought a small bottle of Palmers oil and I use one 'squirt' to moisturise my face every night and the residue I rub into my hair and I find it really helps to keep my hair from drying at the ends.

Elasticiser's really good on my hair, it makes a big difference. It is laughably expensive for what it's made of, though.

I use olive oil on my hair occasionally, leave it on for half an hour or so then shampoo out.

I am a fan of elasticizer - seems to suit my hair type - but yes it is exceptionally expensive for what it is. I like it better than Ojon which just made my hair greasy.

I am a fan of elasticizer - seems to suit my hair type - but yes it is exceptionally expensive for what it is. I like it better than Ojon which just made my hair greasy.

I have never tried Elasticizer but Ojon made me look like i'd pored a chip pan over my head. The best thing I have used for beautiful silky hair is actually L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil. I put it on wet hair a couple of times a week instead of conditioner and then wash it out. It is amazing because it makes even fine ,lank hair like mine look fab. When I use it people ask if I have done something different,I always get a positive comment and its a lot cheaper than Ojon!

I tried Elasticiser, I got a freebie from a magazine and I a glad I didn't buy the full products because it did nothing for me at all. I have very fine hair which gets greasy at the roots but dry at the ends, it didn't suit my hair at all. What annoys me the most is how they always have to name drop "Audrey Hepburn" everytme they're on with the presentation. That really annoys me. Do they really think we are stupid enough to fall for that crap? also the woman Sinead's hair doesn't look anything special. She has fine hair too, yet she insists anyone with any hair type can use it.

I don't think, whatever they say, it's suited to all hair types.

I have to admit I like it as I've got long thick curly hair and it makes a difference. It may be expensive, but so are a lot of things we don't necessarily need. It actually works out that I'm saving money over time cos I'm not getting through vast amounts of high street conditioners like I used to. It works for me and it's what I'm happy to spend my hard earned money on :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back