Your price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
It's not our price, it's their price, it's what they are charging us to buy their good. Think Micael is the most noticeable at this. "Your price is coming up on the screen" well no it's not, yes it's my screen, their shop window!

I wish the "Your" prices were a dam sight cheaper, and they should also include the P&P cost when there telling us how much a item will cost us today.

I've found lots of things like this irritating today LIAM, maybe because I have a cold, maybe because they are irritating!

A hot whisky with sugar does it for me, Akimbo. JFYI.

I think this whole "your" this, that and the other is part of the current trend for making people "take ownership of" whatever. If "your" hideous/overpriced/whatever is being marketed, then the onus is presumably on "you" to buy "your" whatever since someone's planted a seed in "your" brain that this has "your" name on it.

I hate this "take ownership of" malarkey, whoever says it, btw.

Last edited:
I guess its a plot to draw you in , so by calling it "Your" price there saying its your item you must order it , and some of the presenters say "they have so many of each item left" I guess to make the viewer think there buying from the nice smiling presenter on screen.

Latest posts

Back