Flavoured Popcorn Works Out At Over £50 per KG!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr-F

Registered Shopper
Ok perhaps you may be curious to try the expensive meat, perhaps some of their sweet ranges, but why on earth would you pay so much for flavoured popcorn!?
The 'VIP nuts' that they have seem bad enough, but popcorn with a bit of chilli powder on it, worth a few pence per bag - not £20.40 for 5 little 80g bags (802421).
This popcorn (incl p&p) works out to be over £50 per KG - Waitrose fillet steak is £38 per KG! Things like this just wind me up as its just blatant poor value.

Incidentally, has anyone ever purchased any of these and do they really warrant the price?

I have tasted most of them in a shopping mall and they are really fab. they sell for around £3.50 a smallish bag. haven't bought any tbh

it is expensive but top be honest its not a fair comparison calling it popcorn as its a lot more

Judging from the consensus thus far it would seem that this popcorn is something special. Mind you, it would have to be at that price. I wouldn't mind giving it a try though just to see what makes it so special. Ultimately it is a bit of corn puffed up with air so it seems extremely expensive to me.

its a large piece of corn puffed up with air at heart - but then its thickly coated with all sorts of wicked scrummy stuff - you don't eat it by the handful as you would usual popcorn....but as its expensive choose your flavours carefully Julius

Latest posts

Back