Bose TSV 02/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bose are way out of my price bracket. I'll stick to my current sound system.

Our Bose is several years old now and sounds the same as when it was new. In the meantime, though, I think the other brands are selling nearly (but maybe not quite) as good but Bose prices have rocketed from when we bought ours. I wouldn't change it, though.

I have a bose its a trifle overated. my old sonys are just as good.

Thanks for that, I thought I was being deprived..... as I could never warrant spending bose kind of money on a sound system....

I bought a tsv with the I-pod dock its ok but not worth the daft money well in excess pf £550. it has a lot of limitaions you can put more than one disc in to play at a time. and I hate the daft radio thingy me bob on top. it does sound good but not exceptionally so. maybe I am spoilt as I always buy good stereos

Tsv price is £559.20 . Bargain really ......................... Not :witchbroom:

Tsv price is £559.20 . Bargain really ......................... Not :witchbroom:

You beat me to it how can something that you play music on be worth over £599 I know it includes P&P.

This is going to way out of the price range of the majority of Q's viewers, especially in light of energy prices going
UP and UP
I wonder how many they have brought in?
I know where I will be spending my hard won cash

Mr Akimbo likes his sounds and we have a theatre surround sound thingumy but tbh I don't think my hearing is acute enough to warrant ever more sophisticated speakers. In fact sometimes watching TV or films with the surround sound on is distracting because the soundtrack becomes very basey and interferes with hearing any quieter portions of dialogue. I certainly don't think my eyesight appreciates much of the HD output (but I'm due an eyetest!).

The kids(and Mr A) would like a 3D TV but I've vetoed that until they can reproduce 3D without glasses (and at a reasonable price).

(OMG I'm sounding like my Mum..."I'm happy with my wireless...")

What do you think of the new burgundy Bose?

I've never liked the other colours but was almost tempted by the burgundy until I saw the price.

But I suppose I could try one as no p&p or return p&p either

I've never liked the other colours but was almost tempted by the burgundy until I saw the price.

But I suppose I could try one as no p&p or return p&p either

If there's no P&P etc then I would order it Stratobuddy you have nothing to lose. You may be tempted yet!

There seems to have been no mention of if this will work with the new DAB+ as well as the current DAB service. I phoned through to QVC and asked for the question to be put through to the studio this afternoon. Time will tell???

Like when they are selling a nonApple tablet, they always make a big thing about the extended memory, USB connector, and hdmi connection. When they sell the ipad ....... SILENCE about these features, as there aren't any!

You're probably right

Like when they are selling a nonApple tablet, they always make a big thing about the extended memory, USB connector, and hdmi connection. When they sell the ipad ....... SILENCE about these features, as there aren't any!

Maybe that's why it's so cheap! , or perhaps the presenter is too busy blowing out the candles, to answer my question?

But no-one has said whether they like the new colour :(

Actually, I put this up as a NEW thread with the heading asking this question, but it was moved into the existing Bose thread so most of the forumites probably never saw the question.

Latest posts

Back