Autumn

Registered Shopper
Hairdo By Ken Paves Braided Headband Fall Hair Piece

QVC Price: £85.00

One Time Only Price :

£69.84

P&P: £5.95
400501.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Hairdo-By-Ken-...400501.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@40e040e

Braided Headband Fall Hair Piece from Hairdo By Ken Paves. Featuring 100% Tru2Life polyester-based fabric that can be heat-styled and comes with a briaded headband. Add more bounce and volume to your hair with this fun hair accessory.

•Weight: 0.5KG
•Attaches with pressure sensitive clips
•Heat friendly
•Can be styled up to 160F

Contains:
•1 x hair extension: 55.8cm (21.7")

Wash care instructions:

•Add 1 tablespoon mild shampoo to basin of cool water
•Soak for 5 minutes. Do not rub
•Rinse until all shampoo is removed
•Dab gently with towel
•Do not squeeze or twist
•Do not brush or comb while wet
•Hang to air dry

Last edited:
"Fall" refers to the loose hair hanging at the back (not such a pretty description) along the lines of "tumbling curls". I know this from watching "Toddlers & Tiaras" to my shame!

When is this due to air, I can't see a likely midnight launch hour on the TV listing (mind you this tends to be unreliable)?

Last edited:
"Fall" refers to the loose hair hanging at the back (not such a pretty description) along the lines of "tumbling curls". I know this from watching "Toddlers & Tiaras" to my shame!

Lol I see , thanks for clearing it up, good job I didn't change it then lol ive deleted by mistake now soo shh:Wink:

Me too plus Cake Boss and the many bridal programmes. I now know what a blusher on a veil is thanks to the latter!!

The TLC channel has a lot to answer for!!

This is showing as a One Time Only, which makes sense as I couldn't see a TSV anytime soon. Same price as the details above.

I'm completely puddled! I thought it was a TSV when I first looked at it... I must be confusing it with something else...and being puddled helps!

I'm completely puddled! I thought it was a TSV when I first looked at it... I must be confusing it with something else...and being puddled helps!

Lol I did double check that I hadn't put TSV just in case lol

Just seen it on Chloe - what a state! Tru2Life my @*&% - it was the biggest pile of barbie looking bright yellow nylon 'hair' I have seen in sometime and it was a million shades from Chloe's own hair - there was certainly no blending with the 'seven to eleven shades'. Come on Ken and Q I know we just had halloween but you must do better than this joke shop wig. Thank you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back