Tiana B OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Jackanory! I saw Sara tease us with this and had a look on the website but couldn't find it. I thought I would check on here and there was your post - fab!! I managed to get a navy ordered as they sold out in minutes!! I go to a lot of functions and this will stand me in good stead for a good few years. I owe you one, thanks again :wink:

Well done for snapping up a blue one, it looked Sarah looked gorgeous in it.
I nearly ordered but a few comments in the reviews said it was heavy so it would take up too much luggage allowance for me to take on a cruise.
Enjoy wearing it

Well done for snapping up a blue one, it looked Sarah looked gorgeous in it.
I nearly ordered but a few comments in the reviews said it was heavy so it would take up too much luggage allowance for me to take on a cruise.
Enjoy wearing it

Thanks Sharon. I agree, she looked lovely in it! I am curious to see what it's like in real life, but I am hoping it's as nice as it looks as what a bargain!

I thought the blue version was lovely when it was a TSV, let me know what you think when you get it. It's funny the reviews complaining it's heavy, I'd have though that would improve the way it hangs, better than some of the polyester wisps Q often sells. I have a beaded long dress which I've had for years which hangs beautifully and swishes very gracefully when I dance, regardless of what me feet are doing underneath!

Latest posts

Back