Autumn

Registered Shopper
Stila 9 Piece Colour Me Glossy Lip Glaze Collection

Item no:204705

QVC Price: £28.50

One Time Only Price : £23.16

P&P: £3.95
204705.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Stila-9-Piece-...04705.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@75247524

Colour Me Glossy Lip Glaze Collection by Stila. This comprehensive nine-piece collection of individually packed lip glaze trios feature delicate scents and aim to give you a glistening pout on the go. Arm every handbag with one, or give the perfect gift, with these gorgeous lipgloss flavours from Stila.

Contains:

•1 x Cranberry lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Dazzleberry lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Passion Fruit lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Persimmon lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Wildberry lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Kaleidoscope lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Melon lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Strawberry Cream lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Amaretto lip glaze (1.5ml)

Used to be excellent, but I haven't bought from the range for years and as it's been bought out and run down in the meantime, I've read comments that the quality suffered. Such as shame as their tinted moisturiser used to be a good product for my pale yellow skin, not too yellow based which makes me look odd(er)!

I'm going to have a moan about OTO's often being lip-glosses! I know it's because Q think a lippy is a great inplulse buy, whereas more thought goes into choosing a foundation or powder but I don't need any more lippies. I've got hundreds already thanks so this is a waste of an OTO from my point of view! (probably my credit card is relieved though!)

Stila 9 Piece Colour Me Glossy Lip Glaze Collection

Item no:204705

QVC Price: £28.50

One Time Only Price : £23.16

P&P: £3.95
View attachment 9635
http://www.qvcuk.com/Stila-9-Piece-...04705.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@75247524

Colour Me Glossy Lip Glaze Collection by Stila. This comprehensive nine-piece collection of individually packed lip glaze trios feature delicate scents and aim to give you a glistening pout on the go. Arm every handbag with one, or give the perfect gift, with these gorgeous lipgloss flavours from Stila.

Contains:

•1 x Cranberry lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Dazzleberry lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Passion Fruit lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Persimmon lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Wildberry lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Kaleidoscope lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Melon lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Strawberry Cream lip glaze (1.5ml)
•1 x Amaretto lip glaze (1.5ml)

Quite a collection. Anyone know if this range is any good??

Never tried them but they should be on the 11pm show tonight :Smile:

Never tried them but they should be on the 11pm show tonight :Smile:

Not sure if I can last. Am finding beauty day dull already and DF has gone into overdrive. Read a couple of reviews and they claim they are very sticky but that the pigment and shine is excellent. DD loves lip glosses so they could be good purchase to divvy up for Xmas.

As Akimbo said, used to be a really brilliant brand. We have a stand in my local Boots and the brands is quite boring now and the quality no where near what it used to be.

I am not a fan of lipgloss prefer lipstick. the gloss looks a nice colour and hits my lips and all I get is a clear shine. No pigment at all.

Just looked at boots and they are £15 each so if someone likes the brand they need to hit the order button.
There is only one review on the boots site, they give 4 star but mention that they are sticky.
Shame the packaging looks great for a gift

These are pretty small though and the one on Boots looks ginormous. They look great but I bought the Mally 10 minis the other week so must resist. These work out a bit less than the Mally set per item though.

i am going to get a set or two. i have a shed load of nieces and now the boy has a serious girlfriend there are plenty of lips that need glossing at crimbo

This set is £29.50 on stila website however COOPER is right there is a different set of 8 for £16.

Latest posts

Back